First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
Is there any metallic sparkle to forest green when it is in the sun? Sometimes I think there is, then other pictures make it look flat. Anyone seen it in person?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, VW ID.4, R1S on preorder
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos 384E718B-1145-4D6B-BD57-B8D39AB680C0

After seeing all of the review videos and seeing how amazing Forest's Edge interior looks. I am thinking of pairing it with FG exterior. I had beed sold on OC, but FE is pretty striking and should hide dirt pretty well

I think FE probably would go better with one of the white / silver / black shades, but I would really prefer an exterior color that has more, well, color rather than a shade of gray. That leaves Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. Red and Yellow are out for me. I love the blue on the R1T, but less so on the R1S (which is what I have on preorder). So that leaves green.

Anyone else thinking of going FG / FE? My next pick is probably Limestone / FE, but still no good video / images of limestone exist.

EDIT: After posting this I reread this thread and saw that it was discussed in depth 2 pages ago.... :facepalm: Feel free to ignore me :)

Last edited:

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

384E718B-1145-4D6B-BD57-B8D39AB680C0.jpg

EDIT: After posting this I reread this thread and saw that it was discussed in depth 2 pages ago.... :facepalm: Feel free to ignore me :)
2 pages ago? That’s a lifetime! I’ve updated my config at least 7 times since then.

But seriously I was completely sold on OC but the review pics and video of FE have me leaning that way. My R1T configuration v0.274 now has LG/FE. @DuckTruck would be proud.

The latest review from Snazzy Labs has me liking LG/FE a lot, it looked real good in his review.

Last edited:

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

2 pages ago? That’s a lifetime! I’ve updated my config at least 7 times since then.

But seriously I was completely sold on OV but the review pics and video of FE have me leaning that way. My R1T configuration v0.274 now has LG/FE. @DuckTruck would be proud.

The latest review from Snazzy Labs has me liking LG/FE a lot, it looked real good in his review.
Yeah, I am a more recent pre-order. So no LG for me :(

Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

For those interested Electrek (which had possibly the worst review video) did have FG with FE. Here is a shot:

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

My R1S config is FG/FE. I also really really like El Cap Granite, at least in the configurator. So might go ECG/FE.

1. FG/FE
2. FG/OC
3. ECG/OC
4. ECG/FE

but I need to see them all in person first.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
My R1S config is FG/FE. I also really really like El Cap Granite, at least in the configurator. So might go ECG/FE.

1. FG/FE
2. FG/OC
3. ECG/OC
4. ECG/FE

but I need to see them all in person first.
FG/FE for me, because there aren’t enough green vehicles, and the wood coloured wood with the green guts is real nice looking