Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

So, Club FG members…. What color interior? (I’m going with a Forest Edge. Am I crazy?)

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Nope! That's mu current configuration (until I change to Yellow)
Based on my reading I'd say the consensus here is Ocean Coast. I like the idea of Field Green in terms of keeping it looking good with kids in the back seat, but Ocean Coast looks the best by far. The recent comments regarding Ocean Coast being more of a neutral gray than white mitigated my concerns about keeping it clean.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
So, Club FG members…. What color interior? (I’m going with a Forest Edge. Am I crazy?)
that’s my configuration
, not crazy at all

Sponsored

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

that’s my configuration
, not crazy at all
I have black mountain selected at the moment on the configuration. I have 2 dogs so I think the dark interior would be easier to keep looking original? Anyone else have pets that are influencing interior color?

I plan to put a rear seat protector down, but still concerned with anything but the black.

Tatnai

First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
It does sound crazy to me. Green on green, not the exact same greens either. I couldn't do it. I am OC interior and either midnight or forest green exterior (going for the contrast).

But isn't that the point? Who cares what I think if you like it; I won't be driving yours all day, you will be. Go wild!

I would definitely check out that green on green in person before I finalize, but again that's just me.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have black mountain selected at the moment on the configuration. I have 2 dogs so I think the dark interior would be easier to keep looking original? Anyone else have pets that are influencing interior color?

I plan to put a rear seat protector down, but still concerned with anything but the black.
Depends on fur colour ?
Ps speaking of seat covers, https://www.canvasback.com/
they make great stuff

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It does sound crazy to me. Green on green, not the exact same greens either. I couldn't do it. I am OC interior and either midnight or forest green exterior (going for the contrast).

But isn't that the point? Who cares what I think if you like it; I won't be driving yours all day, you will be. Go wild!

I would definitely check out that green on green in person before I finalize, but again that's just me.
I think it will be fine. Personally I don’t want a black interior again, and light interiors are too bright at night. FE has wood coloured wood!

I don’t think any of the available combinations truly clash.

Sponsored

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

Depends on how you carry the dogs. The white interior is better for hiding dog fur whereas the black is better for hiding dirt. So if you have big dogs or plan to have them directly on seats or carpets, then you probably want black. If you have small dogs or plan to have them on covers, beds, etc. then you probably want white.

I have white interior now and you can't see any of my dog's fur on any white surface. But it's seemingly impossible to completely eliminate dog fur from any black elements of the interior.

Tatnai

First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
I think it will be fine. Personally I don’t want a black interior again, and light interiors are too bright at night. FE has wood coloured wood!

I don’t think any of the available combinations truly clash.
Not gonna lie, I love the FE interior and wood color. Love the calming sensation when looking at the pictures of it. But I like contrast between my interior and exterior, and it is not worth the extra $2k for me personally, so ??‍♂

kommonplace

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kevinjwangler.com
Vehicles
2014 Ford Flex, non-LE R1S preorder
Occupation
IT Director
R1S preorder checking in: FG with Forest Edge interior. I think it's going to look amazing.

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Too much green. i went ocean coast. Its a little range rovery but its a classic for a reason.

But hey thats me

Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, White, Forest Edge, 22” Brights
Occupation
Mechanical, Engineering, Technician for Navy (Undersea Warfare)Retired