2020 Defender

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
Gotta defend the R1T here. I like the R1T in FG. Particularly in post #9. Though I don't think I've seen any real life R1S photos in FG other than the stage photos above.
Oh, I love the truck in FG too! It's hands-down my favorite color they have available. But I think the R1S edges the R1T out by *just* a smidge ;)

samjamesjr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Escape; reserved F-150 Lightning and R1S
Occupation
Accountant
I agree. It's really the best look the brand has to offer, period. I think the truck is better with blue or LG, don't think I'd like either option on the R1S.

Said the FG R1S reservation holder......
I reserved a FG R1S last night! Holding a Lightning reservation for myself, but was so excited to see them start producing consumer vehicles I thought I'd go ahead and get in line for a new family car. It is a sharp-looking combo.

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
I reserved a FG R1S last night! Holding a Lightning reservation for myself, but was so excited to see them start producing consumer vehicles I thought I'd go ahead and get in line for a new family car. It is a sharp-looking combo.
Buckle up, it's going to be a while ? ?

And welcome!

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Gotta defend the R1T here. I like the R1T in FG. Particularly in post #9. Though I don't think I've seen any real life R1S photos in FG other than the stage photos above.
Yeah, #9 has me wavering on LG versus FG. It looks damn good.

Sponsored

Harvest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Rivian R1T Adventure Forest Green
Occupation
agriculture
I ordered the truck in Forest Green with the Forest Edge interior. All my family vehicles for the last 40 years have been green or blue, and lately it's been tough to get a lot of vehicles in green, especially a forest green which is my personal favorite. I agree the green looks great on the R1S but I think it also looks good on the truck. I do like the Rivian blue but I'm more used to blue vehicles in a dark blue or a denim blue. The Rivian Blue is pretty bright!

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos RJandCo

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

I also have a lightening reservation in, because…why not lol. But I really want the R1T hands down. I’m curious what made you choose the lightening for the truck. I was going back and forth and ultimately settled on the Rivian…although I still have my lightening reservation.
For the R1T my favorite is the Rivian Blue and FG. Still haven’t decided on that yet.

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
This color is my current choice, until I switch back to el Cappe or LA Silver for the millionth time.

FG is starting to grow on me and feel like it might be a very good color for the R1s. The only thing is, in bright light the color looks washed out and very dull.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
This is the color that made me plunk my deposit down the first time I read about Rivian. Have some occasional thoughts of blue, but the R1S in green is an absolute classic look. Come on deliveries!!!
Sponsored