Sponsored

FOREST GREEN R1T Photos

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
This is ridiculous ! I have the Launch Green ordered but the brownish cast I see in some photos makes me want to switch to Forest Green. I may take the bike and run out to Normal so I can see BOTH at one time under the same lighting. Anywhere closer to Pittsburgh to see both?
I'll just say that Forrest Green was always in my top 2 or 3 pics. I was just concerned it was too dark. But there's been enough pictures to put me at ease.
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
This is ridiculous ! I have the Launch Green ordered but the brownish cast I see in some photos makes me want to switch to Forest Green. I may take the bike and run out to Normal so I can see BOTH at one time under the same lighting. Anywhere closer to Pittsburgh to see both?
My wife says launch green looks ”too much like army green“. I’d characterize it as a (very slightly) metallic medium olive green.

forest green does what it says. Really nice, deep dark green.

Vserra

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Outback, '19 CX-9
Occupation
Attorney
I've been interested in Limestone from the get go, but I've become more interested in Forest Green paired with Forest Edge interior. Seems like it should be a great match. For those of you who have seen this combo in person, I'd really value your take and any photos you might have saved.
Samesies re: limestone and getting more interested in FG, but I'm liking the OC combo with it as I think it will be a great contrast. Of course none of us know what Limestone actually looks like on a Rivian so until we do, it's kind of hard to assess (I've yet to even see one of these in person but if I can get down to the Rivian Brooklyn service center that could change).

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sounds like your wife is exactly like my wife: always correct.
I am reminded of a saying:
If a (married) man is alone in the forest with no one around to hear him speak, and he says something…is he still wrong?

Last edited:

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I am reminded of a saying:
If a (married) man is alone in the forest with no one around to here him speak, and he says something…is he still wrong?
Better to not ask….

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

My wife says launch green looks ”too much like army green“. I’d characterize it as a (very slightly) metallic medium olive green.

forest green does what it says. Really nice, deep dark green.
It looks fantastic in person.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It looks fantastic in person.
All the colours do, really. Although I only saw samples of red canyon and limestone.

I drove a yellow one, it’s a gorgeous colour but too much in a vehicle that size. Seeing it in person reaffirmed forest green choice for me.