Sponsored

FOREST GREEN R1T Photos

hed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Raptor, Rivian Reservation 13##
Has anyone seen/spotted a FG with the black mountain interior?

We ordered a FG/FE but I keep wondering if the FE will just be too much (green).

I was hoping to find a good day light photo of a FG with a door open and a BM interior.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird

We ordered a FG/FE but I keep wondering if the FE will just be too much (green).

I was hoping to find a good day light photo of a FG with a door open and a BM interior.
I saw FG/FE in the flesh at the Venice Hub and it immediately convinced me to change my order from Rivian Blue/Black Mountain (which they also had at the Venice Hub). FG/FE combo is not too much green as FE interior is very muted. However, makes the interior look very upscale - especially the brown stained Ash wood. The BM black stained wood looked VERY dark in person and the interior lacked any sort of contrast. Believe me, I'm a fan of black interiors and for me it was just too much black. Just my 2¢.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

I did, at first mile. Keeping FG/FE.

lazjen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
Software Engineer
The dilemma - FG or RB (for R1S).

At least I have years to decide...

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

hed,

Hopefully, you get the chance to see all of your options before you have to make your choice. I know I'm very biased towards the Forest Edge, but that's just me. After seeing it in person, I was even more sold. That said, the Black Mountain looks pretty darn nice as well. My biggest problem is the wood being blacked-out.

I noticed your profile shows you live in the Southeast, so I'm wondering if the heat is a big consideration for you. I'm not sure the Forest Edge would be much cooler than the black interior, but it might help a bit. FWIW, in person, the Forest Edge looked much better than it does on the configurator.

Best of luck getting to see them all in person beforehand!

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Forest Green (front) vs Launch Green (rear) in same lighting and conditions.

Rivian R1T forest green vs launch green .jpg
Hmm... Are you 100% sure those are the colors? They look like black and white to my eyes. I'm reading the green tint as reflection from the surrounding forest.

What's the photo source?

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer
Hmm... Are you 100% sure those are the colors? They look like black and white to my eyes. I'm reading the green tint as reflection from the surrounding forest.

What's the photo source?
Actually, looking at this harder....are those the white and El Cap ones that Motor Trend took on the TA Trail? Pretty sure that's what this is from.....

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Actually, looking at this harder....are those the white and El Cap ones that Motor Trend took on the TA Trail? Pretty sure that's what this is from.....
yeah, I think that's it. The front one definitely has the tent over the bed. It is probably El Cap. Hard to tell with all the dirt!