Sponsored

FOREST EDGE Rivian Interior Photos

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Great pictures. I just recently confirmed my configuration, and I'm glad I'm going "double forest" after seeing those pictures now.

R.I.P hooks, and Lunar Rock/Original Ocean Coast though.
Great taste...
Sponsored

HumanGenome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Just picked up a R1S in double forest and would have to agree after seeing all 3 interior colors now, it's by far the best. The seats and the alcantara in green are just super adventurous looking and sleek. There are still plenty of black notes around the car including the seat backs and trim elements so it's not entirely green. It's more of a green/black/natural wood combination.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Just picked up a R1S in double forest and would have to agree after seeing all 3 interior colors now, it's by far the best. The seats and the alcantara in green are just super adventurous looking and sleek. There are still plenty of black notes around the car including the seat backs and trim elements so it's not entirely green. It's more of a green/black/natural wood combination.
That's what caught my eye when I saw the R1T at the Venice Hub in the same color combo. When I got home, I changed my R1S to that color combination. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Agree, the Forest Edge, for me, was a non-negotiable!

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Wood is missing on front seat back hooks. Guess this permanent. It should be included seeing as Forest Edge is an up charge
Now that I have a VIN # I'll call this out to my guide. I don't care if they fix it at the SC once it gets there but it's a must-have for me.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Now that I have a VIN # I'll call this out to my guide. I don't care if they fix it at the SC once it gets there but it's a must-have for me.
You won’t get the wood on the back seats anymore, that’s no longer a thing…

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Pics pls

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

They probably won't even make those pieces anymore...MUNRO

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Absolutely!! If we don't ask for it the answer will always be No!
I should take delivery in the next few weeks and I’ll do the same!