Forest Edge Interior photos request

jakef801

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Tundra/'18 Audi S6/'19 Rubicon/'22 R1T
I'm sure quite a few people have posted pics, but I'm not a daily lurker/poster here. I'd love to see some shots of the Forest Edge interior. From Riv's website and other posts, it appears to be a very "pea green" color, yet many state that is more of a grayish color. Non-altered shots would be appreciated. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on some available shop configurations, but the FE interior is holding me back. For instance, a red exterior with a green interior is a non-starter for me. It's not Xmas 24/7/365.
Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Forest Edge? Is that the one that in another thread someone called "puke green"?

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
I bought the green sight unseen. I was apprehensive but I like it a lot more than just another black interior. Definitely a muted green, I have a forest green water bottle in the seat as a reference. I think it’ll appear cleaner for longer too.

also here’s a video because auto color correction means everyone’s photos are gonna look a bit different.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WBCkF3o51uqRVovc9

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge Interior photos request 0B0D2221-C231-471A-A2A2-B77E1758630F

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge Interior photos request 643C8205-B7E7-4822-BF78-DFBFA255312B

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback

Sponsored

OP
OP
jakef801

jakef801

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Tundra/'18 Audi S6/'19 Rubicon/'22 R1T
Thanks for the replies...and thanks for the link to the FE thread. My 1st Mile drive had black interior and I'm gonna hold out for it. Also, from the looks, the all weather mats are a must with this truck. The first thing I've done with all my rides is get all weather mats (and keep original carpet ones sealed/stored for resale)...especially in wet/snowy environments, not to mention accidental spills, etc. OEM for sure as they keep whatever the moisture type well contained. The Rivian regular mats almost look like a wicker type thread...???

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Thanks for the replies...and thanks for the link to the FE thread. My 1st Mile drive had black interior and I'm gonna hold out for it. Also, from the looks, the all weather mats are a must with this truck. The first thing I've done with all my rides is get all weather mats (and keep original carpet ones sealed/stored for resale)...especially in wet/snowy environments, not to mention accidental spills, etc. OEM for sure as they keep whatever the moisture type well contained. The Rivian regular mats almost look like a wicker type thread...???
I’ve seen R1Ts with and without the all-weather mats and I definitely preferred the look and the utility of them to just the chilewich mats which are like a lightweight vinyl weave. They look alright, and will probably hold up better than just carpet, but all-weather is where it’s at IMO.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Someone's quick video from YouTube.

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
I bought the green sight unseen. I was apprehensive but I like it a lot more than just another black interior. Definitely a muted green, I have a forest green water bottle in the seat as a reference. I think it’ll appear cleaner for longer too.

also here’s a video because auto color correction means everyone’s photos are gonna look a bit different.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WBCkF3o51uqRVovc9

0B0D2221-C231-471A-A2A2-B77E1758630F.jpeg

643C8205-B7E7-4822-BF78-DFBFA255312B.jpeg
Do you have LA Silver exterior?

Sponsored

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
You can see my configuration in my signature. How do you feel about the exterior and interior combo? Love it, living with it, or regret it?

Davethadog

First Name
YaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trucks, bikes, excavators
You can see my configuration in my signature. How do you feel about the exterior and interior combo? Love it, living with it, or regret it?
I really like it. I am in Denver, PM me if you want to see what it looks like and I’ll tell you where I keep it.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Forest edge is awesome, no regrets.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I kinda like switching between all weather and carpet in cars. For off-road vehicles I prefer rubber/all weather mats.
As far as resale value, you can always buy new mats and frankly I’ve never heard of a car’s value being dinged by poor removable carpet mats.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

If I would have made my decision just based on Rivian's photos, never would have chosen the interior. Would have been my worst mistake. Was fortunate to be able to see it in person at the First Mile event and it's more of a gray interior than it is green. In some lights, you get a slight greenish tint to it, but in most lights, to my eyes, it's a gray interior. Took photos that captured the look of the interior that I see with my own eyes. Rivian's website photos are so far off of what the actual interior is.

So glad I went with the Forest Edge over black.

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge Interior photos request 20220607_160641

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge Interior photos request 20220607_160747
Sponsored