• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California For Sale: R1T Accessories: mats, bars, field kit, recovery kit, wall charger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Selling a few accessories which I bought to go with my R1T. I sold the R1T so I am selling the accessories I got for it too.

The following items are available for sale:

- Field kit, brand new never used. Selling for: $100 (retail $150)

- Off Road Recovery kit, brand new never used. Selling for $550 (retail $650)

- Full set of rubber cargo floor mats (front driver + passenger, rear passenger), used once, like new condition. Selling for: $150 (retail $225) SOLD
- Rivian Wall Charger, brand new, never installed, still in shipping box. Selling for: $500 SOLD
Also available: 2x Yakima High Road rooftop bike mounts, as sold by Rivian, to fit the Cargo Cross Bars. Brand new in box. Each: $200 (Retail $270 each) SOLD
- Cargo cross bars (pair), used. Some signs of cosmetic wear in places from a roof top tent, but 100% functional. Selling for: $375 (retail $525) SOLD

All items are available for pickup in Mill Valley, California. I can meet buyers within a certain radius of Southern Marin, including San Francisco.

I might consider shipping some of the smaller items (Field kit, Recovery kit, at buyer's expense).

I will update this post with photos once I've taken some.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

dang, wrong end of California or I'd be buying most of it :confused:

Zac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Acura MDX
Clubs

Selling a few accessories which I bought to go with my R1T. I sold the R1T so I am selling the accessories I got for it too.

The following items are available for sale:
- Full set of rubber cargo floor mats (front driver + passenger, rear passenger), used once, like new condition. Selling for: $150 (retail $225)
- Cargo cross bars (pair), used. Some signs of cosmetic wear in places from a roof top tent, but 100% functional. Selling for: $375 (retail $525)
- Field kit, brand new never used. Selling for: $100 (retail $150)
- Off Road Recovery kit, brand new never used. Selling for $550 (retail $650)
- Rivian Wall Charger, brand new, never installed, still in shipping box. Selling for: $500

Also available: 2x Yakima High Road rooftop bike mounts, as sold by Rivian, to fit the Cargo Cross Bars. Brand new in box. Each: $200 (Retail $270 each)

All items are available for pickup in Mill Valley, California. I can meet buyers within a certain radius of Southern Marin, including San Francisco.

I might consider shipping some of the smaller items (Field kit, Recovery kit, at buyer's expense).

I will update this post with photos once I've taken some.
Would you ship the wall charger to San Diego? Any idea of the weight and package dimensions?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Would you ship the wall charger to San Diego? Any idea of the weight and package dimensions?
If it doesn’t sell fast, I’ll consider it. It’s pretty bulky/heavy packaging. About 30-40lbs boxed. Bigger than 24”x12”x12”

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Truck buyer didn't want any of it???

Sponsored

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

If you’re willing to ship the cargo mats and cross bars to 85012 I’d be happy to buy them. I’ll pay for shipping, of course.

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I'll take the cross bars, charger and Field kit- I'm local

Last edited:

Guinefort

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Hybrid
Occupation
Photographer
The retail prices listed are post March 1st. So if you have a pre-March 1st order the savings aren't as great as advertised. Just an FYI

Sponsored

R1Tkc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340, Tesla M3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
It Engineer
Clubs

I’ll take the wall charger as well if you’re willing to ship to Los Angeles. I’d of course pay for shipping.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

How much did you sell your truck for? What was the configuration?

luriaj

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Datsun 269Z
I'll take the crossbars if the other guy backs out. In San Rafael

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles