Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

My single bay garage entry might be a bit tight side-to-side for the R1S. 89 inches wide. Wondering if it's possible to manually fold the side mirrors before driving into the garage.
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
My single bay garage entry might be a bit tight side-to-side for the R1S. 89 inches wide. Wondering if it's possible to manually fold the side mirrors before driving into the garage.
You can from the center screen.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
How are you going to put after parking in the garage. Seems a bit tight even with mirrors folded.

OP
OP
PappaBolt

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

How are you going to put after parking in the garage. Seems a bit tight even with mirrors folded.
Not sure I understand your question. Once thru the garage door opening there’s ample room inside the garage side-to-side. It’s just the garage door width that’s of concern.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Not sure I understand your question. Once thru the garage door opening there’s ample room inside the garage side-to-side. It’s just the garage door width that’s of concern.
An that makes sense. My garage isn’t much wider than the door.
Sponsored