OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
How long after delivery has Rivian taken to send the paperwork. Mine is supposedly on its way to FL right now but I have been reading more posts about extended delays on Rivian's end with registration.
I got mine roughly day 70 but I didn’t request it. They’ve dragged their feet so long the power of attorney expired and I had to resign this week. The good news is that they’re using RegUSA which it a large company and can remote process. I’m at day 88 now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Update, nearly a month later and I’m still in a rental car. Every time I ask for an update I’m told someone else quit or was reassigned. I was told on Aug 29 that the docs were submitted to the state but I still can’t find my VIN in their system so it sounds like another fib as RegUSA can process in a few days. https://services.flhsmv.gov/mvcheckweb/

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
…said no one ever.
RegUSA? They’re not at fault here. You’re drinking too much Rivian Koolaide if you believe that and if they’re known to be so bad (not my experience though it goes back a few years) then that’s still on Rivian since I’ve had the truck since early June.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

So it’s Carvana’s fault too, then?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
No idea where you’re going with this whataboutism. Lucid would be a better comparison if you wanna go down this goofy path of distraction and they don’t have an issue.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Ok, you’re right.

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Ok, you’re right.
Btw, as a token $rivn shareholder it hurts to watch them nonchalantly send $80/dy down the drain for a base model Silverado rental car for me which is now at 30 days.

1. You’d think that would somehow trickle up the management chain to prioritize this but I can’t even get in touch with them.
2. My old corp rate with a much lower volume that I’m sure they rent gets a better rate.

johnstuder

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Just as another data point, truck received Aug 10th, New plates and reg about 1 month later. Hopefully some processes getting better,

BourboNole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Forest Green/Forest Edge R1T on 21s
Just as another data point, truck received Aug 10th, New plates and reg about 1 month later. Hopefully some processes getting better,
Mine was pretty similar. August 13 to September 7. The new process seems to be working much better.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Mine was pretty similar. August 13 to September 7. The new process seems to be working much better.
I’m happy for you guys. I’m still riding in a rental truck (not a R1T). Just got a call to come in for service but I can’t drive it and they don’t want to pick it up. :swear:

BourboNole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Forest Green/Forest Edge R1T on 21s
I’m happy for you guys. I’m still riding in a rental truck (not a R1T). Just got a call to come in for service but I can’t drive it and they don’t want to pick it up. :swear:
That's truly unacceptable and disappointing. They need a way to pull back applications or move them to the front when they have clearly been screwed up along the way.

OP
OP

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Well I got my license plate yesterday. For those counting it was a 3-month temp tag and then 60 days beyond that where I was in a rental. Totally crazy and from anywhere I’ve read I was the worst delayed out of anyone else so I guess that makes me #1 of something.
Sponsored