JoelD

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
idlethoughts.blog
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Rivian R1T LE (delivered 6/28/22)
Occupation
Retired
JoelD--We passed you on Hwy58 when we were leaving EI yesterday. Your R1T was the first one that I have seen IRL. Looks great. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it. We have a place in EI so I will be on the lookout for you.
DeTom317, we are on the ocean side of 58 at about MM 18.5. Just put a hitch in the receiver this afternoon (my wife made me buy a new one w/o rust, just got back from Lowes). Will pull the boat down to the ramp one day soon! Give me a ping next time you are in town…
Sponsored

DeTom317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda MX-5, Volvo XC60, Kia Soul, Subaru Impreza
Occupation
University
DeTom317, we are on the ocean side of 58 at about MM 18.5. Just put a hitch in the receiver this afternoon (my wife made me buy a new one w/o rust, just got back from Lowes). Will pull the boat down to the ramp one day soon! Give me a ping next time you are in town…
JoelD, We are there most weekends. We are awaiting delivery of our R1T, but it looks like we have six months to a year to wait. I was reaching out because it was exciting to see the truck out in the wild-in the most unlikely place possible. It seemed incredibly lucky to me to see the truck and then find the person that was driving it online. I'll likely search the streets to find you as I am out on my bike this weekend. You can ignore the gawking as I am sure to have my picture taken by Gary. We are on the ocean side near MM14. Dennis