Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
On the east coast currently it is anywhere from .34 to .41 per KW. Most don't have peak rates.
That's a spicy meat-a-ball. Oh well, seeing as I rarely ever charge away from home I wills till probably use it when possible.
Sponsored

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
P.S. And I would sell it if it hadn’t depreciate 50%+ since I got it….
LOL, I was just going to mention that not driving it should help with depreciation from mileage, but that Tesla was taking care of the depreciation aspect anyway!

But honestly, I’ve lost way more on other vehicles than my Tesla’s in general. But when I do sell my X it won’t be pretty. I don’t know if you saw but Tesla is giving away S’s and X’ in inventory. It’s half tempting to grab a long range S…I know you’re not digging your Plaid much anymore, but I still like S’s in general.

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
LOL, I was just going to mention that not driving it should help with depreciation from mileage, but that Tesla was taking care of the depreciation aspect anyway!

But honestly, I’ve lost way more on other vehicles than my Tesla’s in general. But when I do sell my X it won’t be pretty. I don’t know if you saw but Tesla is giving away S’s and X’ in inventory. It’s half tempting to grab a long range S…I know you’re not digging your Plaid much anymore, but I still like S’s in general.
Only because it vibrates like a MoFo and Tesla says it’s normal - because they all do it…. Hello, Rivian!

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Only because it vibrates like a MoFo and Tesla says it’s normal - because they all do it…. Hello, Rivian!
Not all! My really early S Plaid didn’t vibrate! I know no one believes me, but the car was smooth all the time. My X has the initial vibration for a 1/2 mile or so then goes away.

Regardless, one case doesn’t help all the others out there that do vibrate. It’s kind of hard to image what it is causing it. But anyway, yeah, Hello Rivian!

I’m liking the truck more all the time. I continue to have nightmare charging stops, but I’ll work that out.

Last edited:

Hellfire

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Operations Manager
P.S. And I would sell it if it hadn’t depreciate 50%+ since I got it….
Yeah you gotta love that Tesla depreciation. My Model X literally depreciated $3/mile in two years. Worst depreciation of any vehicle I’ve ever owned that’s shy it’s gone and I have a Rivian.

Dcavalheiro

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S Quad / Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
IT
Clubs

New business model: sell cable extenders

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Just as a reference. I haven’t driven my X in over a week since getting the Rivian, but that’s my last 30 days.

DB775C64-3F90-4608-A234-56096D3FC002.png
I pay more than .21 at home super off peak...

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I pay more than .21 at home super off peak...
Yeah, honestly I don't know why this one SuC is as cheap as it is. It'll probably end soon or at least make the cheaper times no longer useful to me. But I'll take what I can get for the moment.

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

I think the Rivian spaces are on the far side of the Superchargers pictured.

Mike2325

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
I bought a 2019 Model X full self driving package. Elon and Tesla assured me that it was going to go live in 9 months to a year. 4 years later..... nothing ( Sold the car, hated to be lied to and would not be sucked into the lies again )
E L O N is an outright lier. He will do what he has to to get the cash grab, rest assured your experience ( if you ever get to ) will be limited. I promise you.
1 why would he open it to CCS?
2 I wouldn't, after spending what he has, I don't blame him
Sponsored