First Mile Drive Locations

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
For one of the NY drives, the pre-order holder chose a location other than his home, so he was able to get a beach drive in.

What are some good options (not too far from DC) for a good First Mile drive experience? Some offroad, light traffic.
Sponsored

stevegshi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ram 1500
Occupation
Electrical Engr. & Contractor, Master Electrician
I was thinking about the same thing. Anybody has a recommendation for a test drive?

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

For one of the NY drives, the pre-order holder chose a location other than his home, so he was able to get a beach drive in.

What are some good options (not too far from DC) for a good First Mile drive experience? Some offroad, light traffic.

Ill be going here! Will find the exact location and post. I went here a few years ago (me driving) and its a great little route. Near Germantown MD.

OP
OP

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like a good location. My Google-fu may not be up to snuff, I see the map briefly and then get sent to a search results page.

Sponsored

OP
OP

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
One other option, haven't been there in years, is south of Poolesville, Maryland, in the area around the Izaak Walton League BCC Chapter. River Road my change into a gravel road (at least it used to) and there were gravel roads through McKee Beshers Wildlife Management Area. I may take a drive out there to scope it out.

A long time ago, my brother and I tested out his then new Nissan 4x4 pickup in 2' of water (we were driving with the flow, not against it). The R1T would certainly take that in stride.

OP
OP

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes it does. Thank you.
Sponsored