Sponsored

Sacagawea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper, Harley
The colors all look great in the wild. Yellow is compelling…
The Compass Yellow was my first love for this truck. Then pictures other than the Rivian configuration site came up. Have for the past few months been thinking I might have made the wrong choice. Seeing these, if true to actual colors, I'm going with my gut and my first choice, yellow. Not second guessing.

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

The Compass Yellow was my first love for this truck. Then pictures other than the Rivian configuration site came up. Have for the past few months been thinking I might have made the wrong choice. Seeing these, if true to actual colors, I'm going with my gut and my first choice, yellow. Not second guessing.
My wife has been waffling. She wanted yellow up front, then some photos made it look too "intense", she wanted a more mellow yellow - so she shifted to the blue. Now the latest are *RIGHT* on the border. Some photos of them look to deep for her, others JUST on the side of acceptable. And the blue has looked a little "too turquoisey" for her.

But now she's learning toward Forest Green. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I'm fine with any of those three colors.)

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
Jamuso,

I've really enjoyed our interactions to date and Im looking forward to hearing what you find out about PPF for the R1T. I have feelers out regarding the cost for going with XPEL for the R1T. I have friends who have had it done on sedans and convertibles (some front-only, others more complete) and all love the finished product. That said, the R1 vehicles are huge by comparison.

Let's keep in touch!

I have Xpel (full car) on my 911 GTS. In Silver (an already easy color to take care of), its ridiculous. Spray the car off and go. I think the PO said it was 6 or 7k. I dont know if I would drop that for a Rivian but a paint correction and ceramic coat would be a good choice

jimrichard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2017 Infiniti Q50
Occupation
Self
Anyone guess when we may hear reviews of what happened at this CO press event ? Should be a good place to do some off roading.

Sponsored

cryogen97

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Cx9, Ford Edge
Clubs

Anyone guess when we may hear reviews of what happened at this CO press event ? Should be a good place to do some off roading.
It was mentioned the 27th or 28th is when the embargo lifts for all.

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH
Please remind me of the motel Rivian used. I recall it was described as "Breckenridge adjacent" and it was a mountain biking motel (presumably a renovated older motel.) I'll be passing through there soon and wanted to know some pet-friendly options.

the long way downunder

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
WFH