Sponsored

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
Just got Shop access today and of course its empty....
keep watching it... they've been known to spontaneously dump dozens of vehicles at one time.
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Cool, good luck.

I am both hoping for shop access...and for my build to come up. Either works for me :)

Sorry to Moosetags. That sucks. I'm in a similar boat in that Albuquerque is far from any SC (though there are a number of R1Ts in the state), but I have property in Fort Collins so can use that address to hopefully get my R1T sooner?

Biturbowned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Model Y, ‘22 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Update: got the store invite last night (10/18/22) for a 5/21 order. Shop in my area is empty, but now I have a new thing to obsess over!

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

you guys think Shop access for R1Ss will start on 10/31/22 when the new window delivery feature drops? or still too soon?
I doubt we'll see a R1S shop until next year. The R1T shop didn't open up until VINs were around 8000, while R1S VINs are still in the 1000s. At this point they are still building R1S slowly enough to pre-match each one with an existing order, and they haven't run into production mix limits.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Update: got the store invite last night (10/18/22) for a 5/21 order. Shop in my area is empty, but now I have a new thing to obsess over!
Ha....I would be checking that site every 10 minutes...Maybe it's a good thing for my poor brain that I don't have access...

dilmorecg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '19 Raptor, '15 Porsche 911 GTS
Ha....I would be checking that site every 10 minutes...Maybe it's a good thing for my poor brain that I don't have access...
When I got access I was in there 3-4 times a day. I think it made a difference. When that big drop came a few weeks ago im pretty sure I was one of the first ones in there and found a truck that was perfect for me.

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra

Revelation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Shop access does not follow a logical pattern. I am in NC with a 3/21 reservation. Crickets.
I think the only reason I have a guide and access is I asked the guide that was working with my mom on her delivery. Which, by the way she ordered after I did and still received it before me.... That's another thread though.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Cool, good luck.

I am both hoping for shop access...and for my build to come up. Either works for me :)

Sorry to Moosetags. That sucks. I'm in a similar boat in that Albuquerque is far from any SC (though there are a number of R1Ts in the state), but I have property in Fort Collins so can use that address to hopefully get my R1T sooner?
I never got (or asked for) shop access, but started working through the 8 steps yesterday. I am around 2.5 hours from the Brooklyn SC, and about 2.5 hours from the speculated Maryland SC.

Good luck.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
Shop access does not follow a logical pattern. I am in NC with a 3/21 reservation. Crickets.
The logic pattern is probably, "we have 12% of people not taking delivery in this area leaving an implied 5 extra trucks for this service center's territory over the next month so we'll open it up to 8 people knowing they're likely to take the 5 that come up."

In other words, it will appear completely random to us for factors we can't begin to contemplate without their context.

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
Sooo…is the shop still a thing? As someone with a delivery window some time between the next 8-16 weeks, I’m now super eager since there are 7,500 reasons to get one before end of December. I’m terrified to change my config.
Sponsored