Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

New inventory drop in the Chicago area. Went from 10 trucks to 14 this morning around 11a. All Forest Edge interiors. Mostly 21" rims but also some dark and light 22s. 7 have RUS and only 3 have full sized spares. As soon as I figure out how to snip the whole shop at one time, I'll post a screenshot.
Sponsored

Siguy90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just wondering... Is there anyone in the NYC area with shop access? Seems like it's up there with DFW in terms of limited availability

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Just got my third (maybe 4th?) Shop invite. Anyone else getting repested Shop invites? Every time I see Rivian as the sender I get excited. Then I open the email and reality sets back in.
You could forward those emails to me :)

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Atlanta. Likely identical to Chicago.

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screenshot_20220804-133956_Chrome

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
The mid-Atlantic shop is pretty bare bones right now. One CY/FE/21s and one LA/BM/22s.

Sponsored

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I am San Diego and see the same inventory as Atlanta and Chicago. Sooo00oo much Forest Edge. I am trying to like it but I just can't pair it with my preferred Rivian Blue.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I am San Diego and see the same inventory as Atlanta and Chicago. Sooo00oo much Forest Edge. I am trying to like it but I just can't pair it with my preferred Rivian Blue.
I cant decide if all the FE is because they anticipated more people choosing it so they have a huge surplus inventory, or if they are intentionally trying to upsell.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T and a '22 IS500 Launch Edition
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
there's one in there right now that matches my config perfectly but has the underbody shield, something I would never need and only adds money and weight... I'm very conflicted right now.
And no, they won't give me that truck for the price of my config (without the shield) - I already asked. :cool: Hey, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right?

Sponsored

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
there's one in there right now that matches my config perfectly but has the underbody shield, something I would never need and only adds money and weight... I'm very conflicted right now.
And no, they won't give me that truck for the price of my config (without the shield) - I already asked. :cool: Hey, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right?
And less than 25 minutes later, it's already gone. Guess someone made the decision for me. :) Congrats to whomever picked it up - drive it in good health!

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

And less than 25 minutes later, it's already gone. Guess someone made the decision for me. :) Congrats to whomever picked it up - drive it in good health!
@gunslinger201 , were you looking at the mid-atlantic store with just the two trucks or the shop inventory that atlrivian just shared with 14? I'm trying to map out who is looking at what shops based on region and I still see 14 trucks in the Chicago/Atlanta/San Diego version.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
@gunslinger201 , were you looking at the mid-atlantic store with just the two trucks or the shop inventory that atlrivian just shared with 14? I'm trying to map out who is looking at what shops based on region and I still see 14 trucks in the Chicago/Atlanta/San Diego version.
I'm in South Florida and there are currently 17 trucks in there at this exact moment. I really don't know how it works since I've seen in my shop the exact same trucks altrivian has posted before.
The truck I was tempted by had standard 20" ATs, the first one I've seen in weeks...

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Any guess as to how many of us have access at any one time. I am surprised how long some of those builds are lasting in the shop. I would think all of them would fly off the shelf.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
I'd say a few hundred of us at least but that's a total wild guess. From what I've seen over the last month or so, the builds that don't move quickly are the "generic" base builds. Those that have wheels other than 21s always go quickly.
Sponsored