First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Kia Niro EV
Occupation
Software
The entire idea of Rivian Blue with Forest Edge just rubs me the wrong way.
It's a combination I think might work well and one that I had configured for my R1S before I changed it to RB/BM. To each their own.
Sponsored

rohobono

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR
Occupation
software
I felt the same way, but it has really grown on me. I got to see the combo at my (second) first mile and I feel like the configurator pictures really do Rivian a disservice, not just with this combo. I really liked it after seeing it in person, the blue isn't as bright as I expected and the green is a lot more pale and gray. But a part of my brain is still like "those colors don't go together."

With the 20" wheels I'm 100$ over the 80k limit for new tax credit, if that actually passes I might have to rethink that combo.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I usually do color matching by professional sports teams. In this case, it is the Seattle Seahawks build.

Just like CY+FE is the Green Bay Packers.

only odd ball is the RC + FE. That's the Santa build.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks 1659549104719

Rivian, I am happy to take that Limestone FE off you hands. I am helpful like that.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Probably my two favorite color options...just not together.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

With the 20" wheels I'm 100$ over the 80k limit for new tax credit, if that actually passes I might have to rethink that combo.
I'm just $125 over with my config. I'd really just need to pull out the all weather floor mats and I'd be good to go.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
the 22" with underbody is wild.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
You make it sound so easy.
It's not easy but it's not hard...

I have my 22" wheels before my truck. I also have a deal to swap my 21"s for 20"s as soon as my truck comes in.

Alternatively, I can buy a set of 21s now to swap for 20s now, but then I would have 3 sets of wheels.

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
Rivian, I am happy to take that Limestone FE off you hands. I am helpful like that.
I am willing to help as well. Many hands make light work.

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Same here. I suspect Dallas area deliveries are being delayed for some reason which is why we have had 0 configurations in the shop for the past two weeks while other locations are seeing multiple vehicles being offered. I just sent a note to my guide to ask about this and will let you know what I hear.
According to my guide, no delays for DFW deliveries that she is aware of and they are now utilizing Railway and Auto haulers so hopefully even more cars soon. Guess we will see. It doesn't really explain why there have been no configs in the R1 Shop for DFW the past 2 weeks.

Sponsored

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mercedes EQS SUV
I just got access about 20 minutes ago. There were 15+ trucks available and 5 were Launch Green. I snagged the following:

Launch Green
Forest Edge Interior
20" Black AT wheels
Power Tonneau
Spare Tire

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
I have the same hunch as you. I've been pestering Rivian asking for updates on the Dallas service center. I was originally told end of July. I reached out today and they said they would get back to me. They also "confirmed" (taking the position) that the service center is not delaying any DFW orders or Shop inventory because "all necessary infrastructure is in place for Dallas".
According to my guide, no delays for DFW deliveries that she is aware of and they are now utilizing Railway and Auto haulers so hopefully even more cars soon. Guess we will see. It doesn't really explain why there have been no configs in the R1 Shop for DFW the past 2 weeks.
Yea, I hear the same thing but people not in DFW, who ordered after me, put in pre-orders for basically the same truck and have been driving them for months.

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Yea, I hear the same thing but people not in DFW, who ordered after me, put in pre-orders for basically the same truck and have been driving them for months.
Yep, I agree. DFW location is definitely a limiting factor per the mountain of evidence.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Just got my third (maybe 4th?) Shop invite. Anyone else getting repested Shop invites? Every time I see Rivian as the sender I get excited. Then I open the email and reality sets back in.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Just got my third (maybe 4th?) Shop invite. Anyone else getting repested Shop invites? Every time I see Rivian as the sender I get excited. Then I open the email and reality sets back in.
Allegedly I'm getting it within the next couple of days. Wondering how quickly that access should open up after they've configured it to grant it.

Edit:

According to my API response / GraphQL query it looks like I've been assigned an internal vehicle ID. Guess I won't be getting access to the R1 Shop after all!
Sponsored

Last edited: