timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I'd definitely take either the El Cap or FG with Forest Edge, if given the choice! Having said that I'm also surprised they didn't push it back. They must've really had a lot of the Forest Edge interiors hanging around.
Ocean Coast wasn't pushed back for operational efficiency, it was a quality issue that forced them to redesign or find a new supplier for the materials. Forest Edge did not have this issue, so no reason to delay it beyond the initial start up period.
Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

just checked the SHOP. There are now 15 R1Ts. One CY has 20s. There are 2 with 22s (LA Silver 22 bright and a Midnight 22 Dark which looks cool!) and a few with BM interior. Not bad. But mostly FE and 21s in all body colors except GW.
Yea my Shop now shows 15, too. So much for inventory running low because they are finally building the trucks we actually want.

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon
So just checked the shop and my EXACT config was available even down to being a LE. Two thoughts…hell yea! and if my exact configuration is available why wasn’t I matched to it initially, or somebody else in the que with that configuration? Time for such philosophical conundrums later, off to start the 8 steps, assuming I didn’t just jinx the whole thing.

yorty

First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 ram 1500 4x4/Winnebago Vista 28
Occupation
retired
There are now 6 trucks left in the shop. 5/6 are FE and all are 21s. There were 13 a few days ago, a couple with dark 22s but those disappeared quickly. I went to San Diego SC today to see if I could look at FE in person. They didn't have any Forest Edge to see and all of their R1Ts were 20s. They did bring out a Rivian Blue from the back to show my wife and daughter. They approved! Definitely the 20s look the best but I will probably stick with 21s for efficiency/range. Just waiting for the "end of summer" email to see how far out Max Pack is pushed out. Will likely grab RB/BM/21 or 22 if it shows up in the shop though. Big "IF".
If only I could get a response from anyone I'd gladly take the riv blue. My daughter lives in Del Mar minutes from SD . Let me pick it up there1 Por Favor!

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
I have the same hunch as you. I've been pestering Rivian asking for updates on the Dallas service center. I was originally told end of July. I reached out today and they said they would get back to me. They also "confirmed" (taking the position) that the service center is not delaying any DFW orders or Shop inventory because "all necessary infrastructure is in place for Dallas".
Same here. I suspect Dallas area deliveries are being delayed for some reason which is why we have had 0 configurations in the shop for the past two weeks while other locations are seeing multiple vehicles being offered. I just sent a note to my guide to ask about this and will let you know what I hear.

Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

As always, majority 21 and/or FE

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screenshot_20220802-220420_Chrome

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Same here. I suspect Dallas area deliveries are being delayed for some reason which is why we have had 0 configurations in the shop for the past two weeks while other locations are seeing multiple vehicles being offered. I just sent a note to my guide to ask about this and will let you know what I hear.
I had a Sept/Oct delivery window, switched from DFW delivery address to upstate SC, got a guide next day and now have my truck. DFW SC is absolutely a choke point right now.

ThatRivianGuy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Rivian R1T (Pre-Order)

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mercedes EQS SUV
these prices look to be post-march-price bump. Can anyone confirm? Thank you.
A basic Adventure R1T with quad motors and large battery pack is $85k post-March price bump. So those are all pre-March prices.

Sponsored

ThatRivianGuy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Rivian R1T (Pre-Order)
A basic Adventure R1T with quad motors and large battery pack is $85k post-March price bump. So those are all pre-March prices.
That makes sense. It's just when I update my config to try and match what's on the site, it's still lower than the image, by a couple grand, if I recall. Maybe they have some add ons, not listed, that bump it up?

Either way, thanks for the info!

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mercedes EQS SUV
That makes sense. It's just when I update my config to try and match what's on the site, it's still lower than the image, by a couple grand, if I recall. Maybe they have some add ons, not listed, that bump it up?

Either way, thanks for the info!
If you take the first one on the list (Red Canyon, Forest Edge interior, and power tonneau) it's $92,500 versus the $76,500 in the shop.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Are these trucks at the Atlanta service center? Would they let you look them over?
Likely not. Most of these trucks are likely coming straight from Normal. But there are always at least a few over at the SC if you want to swing by.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
The entire idea of Rivian Blue with Forest Edge just rubs me the wrong way.
I'm curious to see it in person.... But yes, it does sound like one of the more polarizing combinations. In my mind, anyone ordering that combo basically just wants the most expensive option, lol.
Sponsored