Sponsored

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Are you being asked to pay for the LE upgrades, or are they included in the final price? According to RJ and my guide anyone with an Adventure reservation who purchases a Launch Edition is supposed to pay the difference.
Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Do you guys mind posting if the shop does throw up more vehicles tomorrow? Or just in general as there are updates from them in new vehicle inventory? Thanks!

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
That’s unfortunate. Hopefully they extend your window. I feel lucky to have gotten access when I did and then being able to choose a truck.

Good luck
Window? There’s a window?

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Do you guys mind posting if the shop does throw up more vehicles tomorrow? Or just in general as there are updates from them in new vehicle inventory? Thanks!
No problem, I'll post as soon as I hear something about new trucks being listed. I haven't been able to access The Shop for a couple of days now, because like you, they had no more vehicles to put online.

I'll be happy to let you know if something changes tomorrow, or after and I hear something new.

Sponsored

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
You get access to the shop for 7 days.

That was my question; is Rivian smart enough to not start the clock until there is inventory? Signs point to no

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
That was my question; is Rivian smart enough to………? Signs point to no
Quote edited by me to cut off full question

It doesn’t matter how you finish that question. The last 9-months show the answer is always “No.” (Only exception maybe IPO timing).

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Window? There’s a window?
My widow today filled up with 6 more truck selections: All Adventure Packages, BM, 21" Wheels; and 2 vehicles have spare tires. Colors are Red Canyon, El Cap Granite, (2) Forest Green, (2) Limestone; one Forest Green and one Limestone have the spare tires.

Others should be able to see more trucks today also. Maybe it was the long weekend that slowed Rivian down?

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks The Shop_Today

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

My widow today filled up with 6 more truck selections: All Adventure Packages, BM, 21" Wheels; and 2 vehicles have spare tires. Colors are Red Canyon, El Cap Granite, (2) Forest Green, (2) Limestone; one Forest Green and one Limestone have the spare tires.

Others should be able to see more trucks today also. Maybe it was the long weekend that slowed Rivian down?

The Shop_Today.jpg
Thanks for posting. Many of these current builds don't seem to have the underbody shield. Is that accurate?

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for posting. Many of these current builds don't seem to have the underbody shield. Is that accurate?
That's correct.

I've only seen trucks offered with 21" wheels and no underbody shield. Also, most of the trucks listed didn't come a spare tire. My last day to view The Shop is tomorrow. If anything changes, I'll let you and others know.

Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
It appears that Rivian is manufacturing all R1T's with the optional powered tonneau cover.

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

It appears that Rivian is manufacturing all R1T's with the optional powered tonneau cover.
That seems to be the case as there are no inventory that has manual tonneau covers.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

They seem to be working so well and everyone raves about them. Why not??

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
I'd take 4 of those 6 in the R1 shop posted above. If only I'd get my shot! I'm still way off, though, since it seems it's still only open to 2019 reservation holders

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

The Shop_Today.jpg
Just snagged that red canyon. I saw one with 22” darks, but it must have been taken before your screenshot
Sponsored