Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Perhaps they are waiting on an offer of hearty donuts, hearty cooties, and a fancy handshake?
They replied this morning. Rivian CS is very classy.

Hi Matt,

While I think this is the most attractive offer that has ever been made to Rivian customer service, it, unfortunately, will not exchange for R1 Shop access at this time. This offer is good for a special surprise coming to a mailbox near you!

Whoever comes up with the best reply will be sent in response to the above. Lol. But preferably do not mention anything that they said as that has been my style for this whole email chain, just completely ignore what they say while escalating the offer.
Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Tell them: Luckily my local Post Office has oversized mail boxes that would fit a R1T perfectly. I am upping my offer to a coupon for a Super Cuts hair cut (optional eyebrow trim included), 3 (yes three!) day passes to Urban Warfare Paintball, and will do an Adopt a Zoo Animal from Miller Park Zoo in Rivian's name (the Red Pandas are super cute). Thanks in advance and I will be checking the oversized mail box daily.

Timo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 cummins | 1994 FZJ80 | 2021 Bolt
Exactly the same situation here. I doubt there will be an ocean coast in the store, but we'll see....
Mine came from the Shop, Launch Green with OC.

R1T-USN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’19 X5 40i, ’07 X5 4.8, ’98 M Roadster
Mine came from the Shop, Launch Green with OC.
An adventurous golf clap everyone 👏

Proof is in the pictures as we are waiting with ongoing Rivian anxieties 😦 nix range anxiety tho

Sponsored

Madsen203

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
They replied this morning. Rivian CS is very classy.

Hi Matt,

While I think this is the most attractive offer that has ever been made to Rivian customer service, it, unfortunately, will not exchange for R1 Shop access at this time. This offer is good for a special surprise coming to a mailbox near you!

Whoever comes up with the best reply will be sent in response to the above. Lol. But preferably do not mention anything that they said as that has been my style for this whole email chain, just completely ignore what they say while escalating the offer.
My offer will not only include donuts, a firm handshake, and lunch of your choice, but I will also include a deluxe Johnny Cash cassette tape with A and B sides including all his major hits sung by me. Now, I realize this collectors edition mixtape may not be from Nashville itself, but my personal touch and singing in the backdrop will surely impress your peers, friends, and family.

If that wasn’t enough, I will also send your team a card each year tallying various metrics such as how many times people ask me questions like, “what is that?” “How far can you go?” “How far can you tow a trailer?” “That’s electric?” As well as including a tally for all the sports cars drivers that cried after losing a drag strip race to my 7k+ pound truck.

I can coordinate these efforts immediately provided you grant me the access to the R1 shop. I would most graciously accept your willingness to coordinate this for me at your earliest convenience.

BobinIndy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '54 Jaguar XK120
Occupation
Program Manager - Consumer Electronics/Mfg.
Clubs

So how's the R1T shop inventory looking these days? I "heard" that they dumped a bunch in there very recently but no real details on qtys or configs. Trying to live vicariously through those that have access while I impatiently wait.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Rivian showed 35 last week in the LA area last week and then it went to zero inventory overnight. I logged it today and the now shows 8 to choose from.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Rivian showed 35 last week in the LA area last week and then it went to zero inventory overnight. I logged it today and the now shows 8 to choose from.
I thought I saw Limestone OC 20" at the last big drop, or were they not 20"s?

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Is there an R1 shop for Denver area?

And is Rivian still dropping trucks to the R1 Shop?

Us without access think of the shop like Heaven...Is it real? How does one get in? Will the fluffy clouds be Ocean Coast?

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Tesla Model 3
Is there an R1 shop for Denver area?

And is Rivian still dropping trucks to the R1 Shop?

Us without access think of the shop like Heaven...Is it real? How does one get in? Will the fluffy clouds be Ocean Coast?
What / who do I have to do to get invited to the shop? Located in NY, does that make any difference?

Revelation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Just got Shop access today and of course its empty....

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
What / who do I have to do to get invited to the shop? Located in NY, does that make any difference?
Most common: have an early deposit date (2019, 2020...a few with 2021 dates have gotten access, but not a ton). Have a good location (NY should be fine). If you have a guide, you can ask them to see if they can get you access. That seems hit or miss. Nobody really knows exactly how to get shop access. It is an enigma.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

you guys think Shop access for R1Ss will start on 10/31/22 when the new window delivery feature drops? or still too soon?

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Most common: have an early deposit date (2019, 2020...a few with 2021 dates have gotten access, but not a ton). Have a good location (NY should be fine). If you have a guide, you can ask them to see if they can get you access. That seems hit or miss. Nobody really knows exactly how to get shop access. It is an enigma.
Early deposit date means nothing unless you have a good location. My deposit date is November 28, 2018, and I cannot get an invitation into the R1 Shop.

Brian
Sponsored