Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I would take this one in a heartbeat! Currently my exact configuration but have Limestone spec'd instead of FG...

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks 1660583017937
Sponsored

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I believe there's still an element of order date and geography, I don't think it's as simple as seeing what's in the shop and changing your config to that.
I would hope you’re correct. I should just be patient and wait. I still haven’t seen one up close yet.

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

Atlanta/Charlotte/Chicago/San Diego/Washington St/Salt Lake/Minneapolis shop now has a Black Mountain interior truck! Two midnight exterior's got added just a little while ago, one FE, one BM. Got get'em!

EDIT: 42 minutes later, the MB/BM is gone and we're back down to 4 trucks in the shop. Congrats to whoever grabbed it!

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks 1660607388290

Last edited:

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Somebody please post on this thread if you see a Rivian Blue/Black Mountain/21AP get added to that Atlanta/Chicago/San Diego/Washington St/SLC shop assuming you don't want it first of course. I check the forums and this thread way more often than my account!! I just couldn't pull the trigger on the Blue/FE ones that sat in there for a month although I am sure they would be cool trucks and I am happy for whoever got them. Thanks!!! Good luck to all shopping or waiting for the End Of Summer email.

branden

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T - many EVs in past
Occupation
EV charging deployment
Got access to R1T Shop on Saturday and from what my Guide said, vehicles could be at the delivery center or still in Normal. Here is what I am seeing with Minneapolis delivery address as of right now:
Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks 3B58F26B-50E8-49ED-8F94-BE41C2C94786

Sponsored

Md2003

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Physician
I was wondering how long trucks are staying in these stores or how regional it is. I picked this limestone from the store last Friday. This is what was in there at the time. It was almost the exact same build as what I had except limestone not blue. Also don’t know if it made a difference but I had changed my config on 7/22 to match what I’ve seen as the best config to get a vehicle in production. I don’t know how regional the shop is. I am I guess unaware but here is screen shot of the trucks in shop I saw on Friday. The blue is pretty much same set up as the green fyi.

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks EFEA0AB8-FC9C-4B2E-8028-903D8176816E

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Here's the latest in today's inventory from the West Coast (Washington State).

Shop_1.jpg
It’s always hard when you see your build in there. The RC is the exact truck I’m waiting on.

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
Alright where are all the people that ordered yellow on green and cancelled? Raise your hand we won't be mad.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
It’s always hard when you see your build in there. The RC is the exact truck I’m waiting on.
And that Limestone is exactly mine!! Gah. Rivian I will buy that today please

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

R1T shop inventory and geographic location.

Hi everyone, for those of you that don't want to look back through 800+ messages, the R1T shops are somehow broken up regionally. There is occasionally overlap, but that could be due to either the exact same configuration for unique trucks in different cities, or because the shops are showing local inventory plus central inventory from the factory.

There is no strict schedule to additions to the shop inventories but I've never seen a weekend or middle of the night add. Most adds seem to happen between 9a and 6p central time and there have been adds at all hours in that window.

From the past 10 days of tracking the posts on inventory:
Atlanta/Charlotte/Chicago/San Diego/Washington St/Salt Lake/Minneapolis all see the same shop.
Denver seems to have its own.
DFW seems to have its own.
Mid Atlantic seems to have its own.
South Florida seems to have its own.

Sponsored

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I would hope you’re correct. I should just be patient and wait. I still haven’t seen one up close yet.
Why not just try? You already know that some people with later order dates than yours have gotten a truck.

Md2003

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Physician
Well as posted earlier and from my conversation with the guide yesterday they have now switched to rail transport. I’m sure that will effect regional shop landscape. I couldn’t really get him to answer when my vehicle left the plant and where it was. Just told 6-8 weeks. I’m hoping it’s sooner. But the VIN is in the 5900’s and from what I’ve read the last batches of vehicles are in the 7000’s? So who knows. I think they have under promised. First I got the invite to shop email and the response says you will have access in a few weeks. I had access the next morning…

branden

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T - many EVs in past
Occupation
EV charging deployment
No action today in Minneapolis shop... Forest Green / Forest Edge becomes more tempting every time I login even though my confirmed config is Rivian Blue / Ocean Coast and my guide said Ocean Coast is on the production line....
Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 20.44.02

Rivian Raj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold my Model 3. No car till the R1T
I feel like in all the screenshots of the R1 Shop that there aren't many Glacier Whites. I wonder if those have been rare and might be a reason why I haven't been contacted.
Sponsored