Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
Owe me a beer

rivian.com_vehicle-shop_list.png
deal 🍻. Thank you!!

interesting to see speed at which the options are being removed and which ones are remaining. I can’t help but be so so curious about the process and business ‘logic’ behind this distribution channel. We need an insider on biz/sales ops team… LinkedIn here I come!!
Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I am not sure but I know that my truck is in Normal and it’s a 63xxx VIN. Is it a recent number?
Latest vin check says 85xx.

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
I counted 20 available at one point yesterday and only see 4 left currently. I believe all but one of the original 20 had the forest edge interior.

martinb8

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I counted 20 available at one point yesterday and only see 4 left currently. I believe all but one of the original 20 had the forest edge interior.
@Jayhox it could be more than 4 actual trucks available, but the ones available match the configurations listed. As I mentioned before, you never see the exact same configuration listed more than once in the shop which leads me to believe you just see available configurations, and not actually the exact number of trucks available.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Anyone in the pacific northwest receive access to the R1 Shop?

Sponsored

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
@Jayhox it could be more than 4 actual trucks available, but the ones available match the configurations listed. As I mentioned before, you never see the exact same configuration listed more than once in the shop which leads me to believe you just see available configurations, and not actually the exact number of trucks available.

Yes, I would suspect you're correct. I should rephrase to say there are currently 4 configurations available.

Bkasten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 tundra, 98 lexus gs400
Out of curiosity, has anyone received an invite to the shop with no prior guide contact and no updated delivery email?

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
cool. was just curious what kind of options youre seeing in the Shop for someone in the PNW.
Here's what is there right now. There were quite a few more yesterday.
Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screenshot from 2022-06-30 11-02-23

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Here's what is there right now. There were quite a few more yesterday.
Screenshot from 2022-06-30 11-02-23.png
thanks for sharing. i work a few blocks from the Bellevue SC so i see trucks there all the time. interesting to see what's in the shop. wonder if those are on the lot right now 😉

if only i could get an invite, i would take one of those 😥

SoCol

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
Out of curiosity, has anyone received an invite to the shop with no prior guide contact and no updated delivery email?
i received updated delivery window email actually moving up from ‘First half of 2023’ to ‘November - December 2022’ on 6/11… then invite to shop on 6/25 but no guide contact ahead of that.

EA287

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance
Some more trucks popped up. I grabbed a blue with 22” dark wheels and black mountain interior

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Some more trucks popped up. I grabbed a blue with 22” dark wheels and black mountain interior
You mind sharing some pics? Specifically for those of us considering taking the dip after Rivian’s latest delivery “update”?

EA287

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance
You mind sharing some pics? Specifically for those of us considering taking the dip after Rivian’s latest delivery “update”?
Sorry didn’t grab any pics. Got excited to see a couple of BM interiors and saw the blue with 22” wheels and that was one of my preferred choices. There was a compass yellow with BM interior and I believe the other Rivian Blue was also BM interior but 21” wheels. The other trucks were all FE interior
Sponsored