OP

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I've been looking at the permits for places that could be the service centre here in Vancouver but none of the names associated to the permits show as Rivian. Has anyone else in Vancouver had better luck at identifying the site? I'm assuming the size of the space will be between 20 - 30k sq. ft. based on existing ones.

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
I've been looking at the permits for places that could be the service centre here in Vancouver but none of the names associated to the permits show as Rivian. Has anyone else in Vancouver had better luck at identifying the site? I'm assuming the size of the space will be between 20 - 30k sq. ft. based on existing ones.
As far as I can recall, they had two locations in Vancouver. One was the software dev location near Gastown, the other is more of a showroom type location in Yaletown. I've been meaning to check out the second location since I work nearby, maybe I'll check it out tomorrow then. I doubt it'd be a service center though - way too small and not at all convenient for driving to.

Then again, 'Vancouver' could very well mean GVRD. Wouldn't surprise me if the SC is actually in Burnaby or Coquitlam.

OP
OP

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Very true, I feel like they will be trying for Vancouver just to say they have a SC there as itā€™s more recognizable for people. I think it will be a major hub like Tesla has within Vancouver. Maybe not with real estate prices in the city but I have a suspicion where they might be building. Yaletown is def not it. Developer bldg. Iā€™ve checked. :) Security guard told me I couldnā€™t talk to anyone. Give it a shot. I bet they would give you something.
Sponsored