Sponsored

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I swung by the SC today hoping they might have a few colours to see in person. From what I can tell, every colour looks so much better in person than online. They were doing a customer delivery/walkthrough which was neat to see in action. They look perfectly prepped to do a lot more than they are, but it sounds like they're just waiting for vehicles. I still get the impression Canada is just not a focus yet, the bottleneck certainly appears to be trucks getting sent up. As a very small handful of vehicles trickle up here they'll get it prepped and delivered, and then just wait for another incoming shipment. As expected, they'll be doing them as best as possible in terms of reservation date. Rests to be seen how it plays out once they actually ramp volume. Hopefully someone at HQ wakes up one day and decides to throw us a few more bones!

I get a great vibe from the staff though. Really friendly, and really seem like they want to help.

(And nope, they didn't have much in the way of colours to look at. Though for the first time ever, I'm actually considering going with white. I've never liked white vehicles, always thought they looked like they weren't completed. These look nice in white though).
Sponsored

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
(in Vancouver BTW)
Thanks to another member, and awful traffic this Saturday, I went on a little excursion. My wife also seemed to be unexpectedly curious. Thanks to the very nice contractor for giving us a little tour. I'm in construction and I thought the team there was doing a pretty good job.

I think I will refrain from talking about dates out of respect for Rivian. Suffice to say it looked like everything is on track for an opening sometime this fall or maybe early winter, by the time staff complete their work and vehicles arrive. It's going to be a very exciting grand opening when announced.

Now I'm really getting excited about taking a test drive.

My wife wants to see the colours in person as she's changed her mind again and is leaning towards red ;)

IMG_9178.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg
Nice pics. After seeing red in person at my delivery it would be my 2nd choice after yellow, and if hard pressed that day in the sun I might have taken red. It does change quite a bit in shade, but Rivian seems to have designed that into most colors.

Rivy

First Name
Rivy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LX570
With all these incoming orders has anyone swung by the SC recently to see if any of the trucks have arrived?

Haulin Oats

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Adventure
With all these incoming orders has anyone swung by the SC recently to see if any of the trucks have arrived?
people are going past almost on a daily basis. There are more posts in the FaceBook group than on here though. it's a little more active.
Sponsored