Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepersAlley

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Tesla Mod 3, 23 Ford Lightning, 23 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Semi Retired
I wish I had seen this earlier. I wanted the R1T and put a pre-order for one in last month, though without the advance consent of my lovely bride. Turns out she prefers the SUV, so with discretion being the better part of valor, I put another pre-order in for an R1S.

I'm surely pretty far down the list for delivery for either order, but will probably just hold on to both to see what happens. One positive is that by the time Rivian gets to me (late 2022?), the chances are good that most of the production glitches will have been fixed. And hopefully by that time, the charging network will have been built out a bit more so I can tow my T@B Boondock to some more remote places.
Now that’s looking at the glass half full. I like it. Also, my bride was unaware too, for the rivian order and “My” Model 3, which bit me in the ass, because she took it for herself as soon as it was delivered. Funny how that happens.
Sponsored

iliadz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Engineer
I almost did the same, making a second reservation, as I wasn't getting a support response. But yes, they confirmed this. I also noticed it in a thread in the forums buried deep, but can't find it again.
Regardless here is the e-mail if you decide you want to get one of the deposits refunded in the mean time:

Hi Brad,

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate your support as a member of our preorder community!

No worries, you can actually select your model preference and fully customize your vehicle options when our configuration tool is released later this year. This will not impact your current spot in line. Hope this helps!

Your fellow adventurer,
Kevin

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
I wish I had seen this earlier. I wanted the R1T and put a pre-order for one in last month, though without the advance consent of my lovely bride. Turns out she prefers the SUV, so with discretion being the better part of valor, I put another pre-order in for an R1S.
You didn't need to put in the second order, unless you want to buy two Rivian's. Until you actually configure the vehicle it can be either an R1T or an R1S.

tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
2020/5/28, R1T, 50284

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

Sponsored

tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Lol, just saw your post on another thread & gave you info you probably already knew...
Hey @skyote, Thanks. I'm in Houston.. for now.
haha. Yah, I had to go find out how to see my past youtube comments so that I could find my reservation #. I'm looking at the burndown charts now to get an idea of when I could be receiving my eagerly awaited R1T. I'm hoping there will be some that decide to back out and we move forward in line. My F150 is getting close to 200k and I think it is about to start costing more in repairs soon.

Cheers,
Paul

Dgephri

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Finance-Real Estate
Clubs

I was too late to this party for my Order number to verified in the web source, but my PreOrder email was 2/15/19 so guessing 6700-6900.

Thanks to all that found the method and collected the data. ;)

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was too late to this party for my Order number to verified in the web source, but my PreOrder email was 2/15/19 so guessing 6700-6900.

Thanks to all that found the method and collected the data. ;)
Yes, around 6800 raw order #, 5800 place in line.

nkp907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, MDX
3/24/19 - 9041. Found it today as part of config URL ...

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3/24/19 - 9041. Found it today as part of config URL ...
Good eye! Yep, looks like the raw order #s will be in the URL string.

Sponsored

James

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MDX, ACCORD
Occupation
Retired Teacher, Reading Coach
Ordered 1/20. Just finished configuring . We'll see what changes in the next year.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 M151Mutt, 1973 M561 GamaGoat, 1967 M715 Five-Quarter, 2018 Raptor, etc.
Occupation
Retired Earthmover
I pre-ordered on 11/26/2018 at around 7:30 AM Tucson time. I wonder what my number is. I'm too lazy to go find it. Yes, I did configure today at 11:00 AM, as soon as I got my email. I will wait for the big battery. What the hey, I've already waited two years, what's another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.