TN2NFL80

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Lexus RX 450 Hybrid F-Sport
Greetings. In a chat just now, the CS agent indicated they are adding a estimated time of delivery feature to the configuration tool by the end of the year…
Advertisement

Max

Reaction score
Vehicles
Saturn Sky, Nissan Frontier
Even though estimated timelines in the past have not been that accurate, having one even if it says mine is 16-19 months away is priceless. I will take their guess over my speculation any day.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
An optimist, I see.

If it were closer to April 1 I think Rivian should troll everyone and just have the estimate say "SOON".
It would be hilarious if they did that just for the first day it went live!

R1S Maineiac

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicles
2021 Volvo CX90 Recharge PHEV
Occupation
Medically retired 8/27/21
how I see it playing out.....

not yet...

not yet...

not yet...

Lock in your configuration!!!!

***3 months of radio silence***

not yet

not yet

not yet

not yet

not yet

WE'RE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!!

Diddy123

Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
An optimist, I see.

If it were closer to April 1 I think Rivian should troll everyone and just have the estimate say "SOON".
LOL. I know I'm being a Debbie Downer. But we all know what Rivian really means when they set a deadline.

Remember how many target dates they blew through on the configurator before it actually launched? And then it contained about 1% of the information we were told it would?

TXR1S

Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
This is seriously necessary and the logical next step of the rollout. Happy news.

Atlrivian

Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
I actually just checked my account to see if it was already live. We all know Customer Service is usually the very last to know of any meaningful changes to customer service.

SlaterGS

Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
LOL. I know I'm being a Debbie Downer. But we all know what Rivian really means when they set a deadline.

Remember how many target dates they blew through on the configurator before it actually launched? And then it contained about 1% of the information we were told it would?
Unfortunately I don't think they have hit a single self-imposed deadline at this point so I'm going to call you..... Realistic Randy ;)

This was said by CS so I don't take any stock into it, however I have had more hope lately in the things stated by Rivian especially with the recent IPO, so here is to hoping Rivian makes a statement supporting this before long.

Advertisement

Advertisement