Sponsored

Energy Consumption Display

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I know it was a topic of debate here in other posts and I don't see that it is ever addressed directly, but at least in the version that I test drove today there was the ability to display energy usage history. It can be displayed on the driver screen by depressing the steering wheel Left Control Wheel, Right button for 3 seconds.

Unfortunately, I did not take a picture, but it did look a lot like the Tesla energy consumption graph.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I know it was a topic of debate here in other posts and I don't see that it is ever addressed directly, but at least in the version that I test drove today there was the ability to display energy usage history. It can be displayed on the driver screen by depressing the steering wheel Left Control Wheel, Right button for 3 seconds.

Unfortunately, I did not take a picture, but it did look a lot like the Tesla energy consumption graph.
That is also where the tire pressure display will be as well as the navigation screen.

It is the left third of the driver display and you will be able to flip through the screens.

The truck at Agua Dolce had the navigation and power screens, I was told one of the upcoming OTA updates will add tire pressure.