Sponsored

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

Sorry to be philosophical…

Well, I’ve reconfiged about a dozen times but I’m back to where it sat the longest, El Cap with Black Mountain. I’ve seen that in person and while it’s certainly going to be the most ubiquitous combo it’s the one that is most “me”. Strange how these color choices are causing me to do some self reflection. I want to be able to pull off the Forest Green but it’s a bit too Eddie Bauer. Limestone seems practical and easy to keep clean but it’s too close to white and every SUV around here is white with black rims. I don’t want to draw a ton of attention to myself where I live so Red Canyon and Rivian Blue are out.

El Cap has a deepness and mystery to it that I can admire and enjoy. It’s just gray, but it’s beautiful.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Sorry to be philosophical…

Well, I’ve reconfiged about a dozen times but I’m back to where it sat the longest, El Cap with Black Mountain. I’ve seen that in person and while it’s certainly going to be the most ubiquitous combo it’s the one that is most “me”. Strange how these color choices are causing me to do some self reflection. I want to be able to pull off the Forest Green but it’s a bit too Eddie Bauer. Limestone seems practical and easy to keep clean but it’s too close to white and every SUV around here is white with black rims. I don’t want to draw a ton of attention to myself where I live so Red Canyon and Rivian Blue are out.

El Cap has a deepness and mystery to it that I can admire and enjoy. It’s just gray, but it’s beautiful.
Your process makes sense to me - as someone who changed 100 times. One of my favorite combos I've seen in person is El Cap with the Forest Edge interior. They had it at the Venice hub for a while. It's incredible. Worth considering.

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Your process makes sense to me - as someone who changed 100 times. One of my favorite combos I've seen in person is El Cap with the Forest Edge interior. They had it at the Venice hub for a while. It's incredible. Worth considering.
I initially had El Cap and BM but when i saw El Cap with FE at Venice, i was sold. I never thought this pairing would work, but thy compliment each other very well.

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I initially had El Cap and BM but when i saw El Cap with FE at Venice, i was sold. I never thought this pairing would work, but thy compliment each other very well.
I still am not sure why, but I think it's the best exterior with Forest Edge. And El cap is nicer in person than in most pictures.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
I still am not sure why, but I think it's the best exterior with Forest Edge. And El cap is nicer in person than in most pictures.
Have you seen El Cap with OC? To see if you like it more or less?

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
What do most pictures miss about El Cap? I haven’t seen it in person, only a Glacier White at an intersection and a Rivian Blue on the freeway.

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

What do most pictures miss about El Cap? I haven’t seen it in person, only a Glacier White at an intersection and a Rivian Blue on the freeway.
It's got so much sparkle in it that it reflects the surroundings, giving it this every-changing quality and depth. Forest Green seems to have as much sparkle. Here are a few pics from my first mile drive.

Rivian R1T R1S El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos tempImageZWLvQt

Rivian R1T R1S El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos tempImage1fnKr6

Rivian R1T R1S El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos tempImagew5qDiQ

Rivian R1T R1S El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos tempImageftpsR9

Sponsored

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Went to a First Mile event over the weekend. Was able to take an El Cap photo with my Model 3 Midnight Silver Metallic in the background. They wouldn't let me pull my Model 3 in for a quick side by side comparison photo. Regardless, seem to be only very slight differences in the colors.
Rivian R1T R1S El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos IMG_1691.JPG

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Went to a First Mile event over the weekend. Was able to take an El Cap photo with my Model 3 Midnight Silver Metallic in the background. They wouldn't let me pull my Model 3 in for a quick side by side comparison photo. Regardless, seem to be only very slight differences in the colors.
IMG_1691.JPG
First mile impression?
Sponsored