Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

They said SooN....which means.....well, u know what it means šŸ˜
Yes, but they actually included a link to the instructions, which I haven't seen before.
Of course the instructions don't work because there is no inactive key on my list. Guessing this is either going to mean a truck update or they are going to add the inactive key to my account before shipping it.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yes, but they actually included a link to the instructions, which I haven't seen before.
Of course the instructions don't work because there is no inactive key on my list. Guessing this is either going to mean a truck update or they are going to add the inactive key to my account before shipping it.
Congratulations....

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Received email as well. Just in time to store my kayak for winter but happy regardless

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Got same email this morning. Not sure why I have been pestering them about this as I doubt I will use it. Mainly just annoyed that others have been receiving them from the get go.
WHERE'S MY WRIST BAND?! I'VE BEEN WAITING 7 MONTHS FOR SOMETHING YOU PROMISED ME ON DAY 1. HURRY UP, GAWD.

*Drops wrist band in junk drawer*

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

WHERE'S MY WRIST BAND?! I'VE BEEN WAITING 7 MONTHS FOR SOMETHING YOU PROMISED ME ON DAY 1. HURRY UP, GAWD.

*Drops wrist band in junk drawer*
Maybe I'll cut the band off and have the chip surgically implanted

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Same here. I actually noticed it yesterday in the UPS app that a package was coming from Rivian and figured it was this.

U100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Got same email this morning. Not sure why I have been pestering them about this as I doubt I will use it. Mainly just annoyed that others have been receiving them from the get go.
Same here. Plus, they advertised from the beginning that Launch Edition buyers would receive four keys. And, I didnā€™t get the sweet Pelican key case that some influencers received. I submitted a service request on that and was told there were only a few of those made available and theyā€™re all out.

Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Same here. Plus, they advertised from the beginning that Launch Edition buyers would receive four keys. And, I didnā€™t get the sweet Pelican key case that some influencers received. I submitted a service request on that and was told there were only a few of those made available and theyā€™re all out.
My guide response on the Pelican case a few months back is below...
We've experimented with a number of ways to enhance the delivery experience for our customers, such as with gifts like the key case. Ultimately, we decided that we didn't need to add extra packaging to our vehicles through a sustainability lens.

Though we decided not to pursue the key cases as a new owner gift, the Normal team was able to find very few prototypes to add to an extremely small number of deliveries. These prototypes are now all gone, but as you said, it doesn't hurt to ask!

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Same here. I actually noticed it yesterday in the UPS app that a package was coming from Rivian and figured it was this.
My UPS account has showed this for over a week.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I'll buy yours if you don't want it. I'd personally would be happy to use the wrist band when stand-up paddle boarding.

Send me a message if you're willing to part with it. I'll save it from your junk drawer :)

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I'll buy yours if you don't want it. I'd personally would be happy to use the wrist band when stand-up paddle boarding.

Send me a message if you're willing to part with it. I'll save it from your junk drawer :)
Iā€™ll let you know after I have it in hand and see how well it works. If I genuinely wonā€™t use it, Iā€™ll send it to you for free.

bhopkins

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Received email today also. Not sure Iā€™ll be using it as Iā€™m satisfied with PAAK and carry key card as backup.
Sponsored