Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Mine shows up on my app now. Haven't gotten it yet, but the truck is at service anyway.

1665688734327.png
So weird that it shows up as a keycard. My current one shows N/A as the ID.
Sponsored

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
Mine shows up on my app now. Haven't gotten it yet, but the truck is at service anyway.

1665688734327.png
I just checked my app too. I also have the key added. Does this mean the wristband is activated? If so, lets hope it doesn't get lost in the mail like my all weather floormats.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Check your UPS tracking info. I finally have some movement. Hopefully you guys do to.
Rivian R1T R1S E-mail from Rivian 9/30 announcing Key Band delivery C70A4393-77F7-4771-B864-1E2B0BB4BA38

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Check your UPS tracking info. I finally have some movement. Hopefully you guys do to.
C70A4393-77F7-4771-B864-1E2B0BB4BA38.jpeg

Mine's showing out for delivery as well today. Luckily for me my truck is at service until next Friday :-/

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine's showing out for delivery as well today. Luckily for me my truck is at service until next Friday :-/
What are they repairing? We are basically in the same boat. I’m suppose to get my wristband on Tuesday it says. But I have to take my truck into service on Monday. They are working on the suspension again.

Sponsored

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
The wristband feature was one of the early innovative attractions to the R1T for me. I guess I missed the part that it was only available to Launch orders. I assume at some point it will be available to others via the Gear Shop?

The 15(?) year old technology of the F-150 door access keypad is still the best access feature I've had. It literally guarantees you can't lock yourself out of the vehicle without need to carry anything with you. Surprised this hasn't been more widely adopted... or maybe I'm the only one that values it.

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

What are they repairing? We are basically in the same boat. I’m suppose to get my wristband on Tuesday it says. It I have to take my truck into service on Monday. They are working on the suspension again.
Replacing driver's side damper and supporting hardware. Was getting popping noises from that side when turning and going over harsh thresholds. Not the part I was expecting but I'm confident they'll eventually fix my truck if it wasn't the right thing.

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I received mine on Wed. It was odd that it comes with no packaging or instructions. I also received it before it was added to my account, so I couldn't use it, and didn't feel like calling them.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
The inactive "key card" is added to my list of keys, and UPS shows estimated delivery Monday!

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

Hope they make these optional for all trim levels at some point through the gear shop.
My guide said they will be posted in the Gear Shop later this fall. We shouldn't take anything as a firm commitment, but it does appear to be in the works.

Sponsored

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
ok maybe it’s me, maybe I’m interpreting the email wrong. I read it as if your tracking status hasn’t changed by 10/7 then contact your guide.

According to my tracking info from UPS on 9/22 my status was label created. Nothing else.
So I emailed my guide today giving her a heads up my status hasn’t changed since 9/22.

Like all her other answers, you just need to wait there is nothing I can do. Give it another 2 weeks

Then why does Rivian send us an email to contact our guides if there is nothing they can do.
7D081EF5-5BA0-4BBA-BE99-C4482AC95A46.jpeg
I talked to my guide yesterday and he is contacting the department to get an update who handles the bands. Apparently, the department responsible for the bands is also responsible for the sending out the all weather floor mats that were on backorder so assume they are quite busy. I would think they pre printed all the labels to slap them on once the get the bands in from their supplier.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I talked to my guide yesterday and he is contacting the department to get an update who handles the bands. Apparently, the department responsible for the bands is also responsible for the sending out the all weather floor mats that were on backorder so assume they are quite busy. I would think they pre printed all the labels to slap them on once the get the bands in from their supplier.
Thanks for the update. My band has finally made some movement. It will deliver on Tuesday. I called Rivian about the floor mats. They checked my account. Said it doesn’t show any have shipped . Told me to reach out to my guide if I want more info. But I will just get the same line from her. “Wait a little longer.”

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Mine still says Label Created 9/27. No movement

endress14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC 90 recharge
Occupation
TBD
Finally have some movement on UPS too, but can’t make much sense of it!

Rivian R1T R1S E-mail from Rivian 9/30 announcing Key Band delivery 50BC88C9-0407-4953-92BF-093928441389

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Mine showed up yesterday. Was easy to add on my phone in the app - just had to verify the code printed on the band. I had the access screen up in the truck (noticed it was redesigned) and saw the wristband show up quickly after the add
Haven’t validated its use yet
Sponsored