Sponsored

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Throwing my name into the list of slim-wristed folks who would consider buying anyone's unused band. Ironic that so many who have them included with their LEs have no plans to use them while many of us plebs with Adventure trims would like them.

Any idea what Rivian will charge for them in the Gear Shop?
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I have not used mine at all yet what do you think they would go for?

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I have not used mine at all yet what do you think they would go for?
Land Rover sells their activity bands for ~$200. I'd say something in the $150 range would be fair.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Whelp, the magical October 7th has arrived and no movement on shipping. Has anyone reached out to their guide as suggested in the email? I don't mind waiting, but now curiosity has gotten a hold over me.
I did, and they have no information beyond the tracking number. I was told 'a few weeks'...

Sponsored

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Dimensions:

There are 7 holes in the band. It's just over 8" from the mounting nub to the last hole. I have a roughly 7.5" wrist (just under actually) which is smack-dab in the middle of average. The wrist band is technically wearable, but it's way, WAY too tight to be comfortable.

My son put it on earlier today at the middle hole and it fit him perfectly. He's 10.

Effectively, what Rivian has done, is craft this POS so it's not wearable by over 50% of the US male population. So stupid...

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
ok maybe it’s me, maybe I’m interpreting the email wrong. I read it as if your tracking status hasn’t changed by 10/7 then contact your guide.

According to my tracking info from UPS on 9/22 my status was label created. Nothing else.
So I emailed my guide today giving her a heads up my status hasn’t changed since 9/22.

Like all her other answers, you just need to wait there is nothing I can do. Give it another 2 weeks

Then why does Rivian send us an email to contact our guides if there is nothing they can do.
Rivian R1T R1S E-mail from Rivian 9/30 announcing Key Band delivery 7D081EF5-5BA0-4BBA-BE99-C4482AC95A46

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dimensions:

There are 7 holes in the band. It's just over 8" from the mounting nub to the last hole. I have a roughly 7.5" wrist (just under actually) which is smack-dab in the middle of average. The wrist band is technically wearable, but it's way, WAY too tight to be comfortable.

My son put it on earlier today at the middle hole and it fit him perfectly. He's 10.

Effectively, what Rivian has done, is craft this POS so it's not wearable by over 50% of the US male population. So stupid...
Seems right. I have 7 1/4 inch wrists and have it on the last notch. It does seem one may be able to make another hole, though.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Received mine via UPS today. Not sure how much I'll use it, but nice to have. Apparently I have dainty wrists, as it fits me well on the second-to-last hole.

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Apparently I have dainty wrists, as it fits me well on the second-to-last hole.
That explains a lot.;)

I still haven't gotten my band.

Sponsored

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

I haven't worn anything on my wrists for the last 40 years (ok, maybe the hospital wrist tag 🤔) so I'll probably not going to use this when it arrives. However, i will try it out cuz why not 🤭

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
So how many people received their Wristbands? My UPS tracking still says label created from 9/22/22.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

SecretService

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Granite R1T with 22” black wheels
Occupation
New home sales
Hope they make these optional for all trim levels at some point through the gear shop. I actually would like to have this. Just incase my phone does or breaks or something. Easier to have a wristband on than it is to carry around the fob.
Sponsored