Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick LaCrosse
Occupation
Principal Engineer
Clubs

Has anyone's band in the 9/30 batch actually shipped? Mine has just said shipping label created for the last few days. No movement
Yes. I received notification it was "shipping soon" on 9/30 and received it today. It went from label created 9/22 to being On The Way/Out For Delivery today, 10/4, with no other UPS tracking updates.
Sponsored

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
Yes. I received notification it was "shipping soon" on 9/30 and received it today. It went from label created 9/22 to being On The Way/Out For Delivery today, 10/4, with no other UPS tracking updates.
That gives me hope. Because I was going to contact my guide on Monday if there wasn’t any movement. The status on my UPS account says label created since 9/22.

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I'm same, no delivery yet and UPS account only says label created 9/21.

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Mine says label created 9/22 and no action since. I think I will use this more than any other key set up they currently offer, assuming it works and fits my wrist.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Label created 9/27, but no movement since then. I can wait.

Sponsored

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
I received mine two days ago and will not be using it. Unless you have dainty girl wrists**, it will be too small.

** - seriously. not exaggerating. Feelsbadman.

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I received mine two days ago and will not be using it. Unless you have dainty girl wrists**, it will be too small.

** - seriously. not exaggerating. Feelsbadman.
For sale?

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

Same boat, received the notification and UPS tracking number, but still sitting in the label created stage since 9/22....

Heelmark

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470, BMW 328i, Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
Attorney
I love my R1T. I received a wrist band yesterday. I will not use it often. I see there are more Adventurous owners who are biking and boarding, where it might be a great idea. I use my key card primarily, but I keep a watch on my wrist.

Rivian R1T R1S E-mail from Rivian 9/30 announcing Key Band delivery Rivian Wrist Band IMG_3891

If someone wants to make an offer, and provide for shipping, let me know. VENMO. I have not paired it to my R1T.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I love my R1T. I received a wrist band yesterday. I will not use it often. I see there are more Adventurous owners who are biking and boarding, where it might be a great idea. I use my key card primarily, but I keep a watch on my wrist.

Rivian Wrist Band IMG_3891.jpg

If someone wants to make an offer, and provide for shipping, let me know. VENMO. I have not paired it to my R1T.
Can you measure the diameter and share that number? If it will fit me, I'll buy it from you. I can pick it up or if you'd rather ship I'll pay shipping.

Thanks.

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

My guide called today and I asked about buying wristbands. He says they will be available later this fall in the gear shop, and any purchase will be followed up by customer service initiating contact to coordinate binding the wrist band to a vehicle.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Whelp, the magical October 7th has arrived and no movement on shipping. Has anyone reached out to their guide as suggested in the email? I don't mind waiting, but now curiosity has gotten a hold over me.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Whelp, the magical October 7th has arrived and no movement on shipping. Has anyone reached out to their guide as suggested in the email? I don't mind waiting, but now curiosity has gotten a hold over me.
I've not, though I'm in the same boat. Very curious. Just don't want harass my guide. He's working on other stuff for me.

aw113sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1t
I got mine, I'm not a big boned guy and it barely fits.
Less than impressed, often takes 10-15 seconds of holding it on the handle for the truck to unlock. Also very difficult to find the spot on the inside of the door - the card is much less sensitive to placement.
Sponsored