Sponsored

buddha2lotus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model s
Occupation
physician
All is well, money was taken out automatically this morning and the shares showed up in my account. Fingers crossed for a good road ahead!
Sponsored

ghorse

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
All is well, money was taken out automatically this morning and the shares showed up in my account. Fingers crossed for a good road ahead!
Same. ACH confusion resolved

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Shares (104 was all I could handle at the new price) showed up this morning. I haven't paid for them yet so it shows the negative balance as expected. I wasn't able to move money directly from another brokerage so I need to move it to my bank first. It seems to show when I initiate the transfer from my bank it will be overnight, must be a relationship between MS and that bank.

Wish I could have bought more :(

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Like others said, this morning the REG acct shows the IPO shares transacted and the pre-deposited funds debited the correct amount.

The 'odd' thing is I logged back into the other DSP portal and it still seems 'frozen' at step 10 and shows the full amount due in original amount - not Zero dollars.

Oh well, why can't a fancy wall street type enterprise like MS work seamlessly..

Sponsored

wilderaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT, Honda Odyssey, Cadillac Lyriq
Was the allocation limited to 175 shares regardless of the number of vehicles pre-ordered by one account holder? For example, could someone who had reserved two vehicles receive an allocation of 350 shares (175 x 2)?

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Was the allocation limited to 175 shares regardless of the number of vehicles pre-ordered by one account holder? For example, could someone who had reserved two vehicles receive an allocation of 350 shares (175 x 2)?
I believe so, yes

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
The original message said it was per person not vehicle. I believe the reservations would have to be in separate names for each to get the 175.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

I can confirm that it was per person. I have two preorders and was limited to 175 shares. I asked if my wife could also purchase and I was told no.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I can confirm that it was per person. I have two preorders and was limited to 175 shares. I asked if my wife could also purchase and I was told no.
Your wife isn’t a different person than you?

or do you mean per household?

Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Started an account transfer to get my shares into Fidelity. Lets see how long it takes Morgan Stanley to do that.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Your wife isn’t a different person than you?

or do you mean per household?
My reservations are both on my account. I was not allowed to add her as a second person for the purpose of IPO.
Sponsored