shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I just got the email. We have a little more time:

“
  • Click the button "Confirm Allocation" below by November 10, 2021, 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time (the morning after pricing).

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
allocation confirmed!

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Email Recived

The Rivian Automotive Inc. (the "Company") initial public offering has priced at $78.00 per share and is now effective. To access the pricing terms and any free writing prospectus relating to the offering, log on to the Directed Share Program (the "Program") website.

In connection with the offering, you have been allocated shares through the Program.

To confirm

• Click the button "Confirm Allocation" below by November 10, 2021, 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time (the morning after pricing).
If you do not confirm your allocation of shares by the deadline, your allocation will be cancelled and you will no longer be able to participate in the Program.

If you do not want to purchase shares in the Program, do not complete the confirmation process. After the confirmation deadline, your indication of interest will be treated as cancelled.

Payment

Full payment of the shares that you purchase through the Program must be received by November 15, 2021, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The settlement date is November 15, 2021.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

email just has a Confirm Allocation button.... where do you indicate the # of shares?
I don't want the full 175. Looking for 100 shares

Does hitting that Confirm button take you to a portal for more details like # of shares?

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
email just has a Confirm Allocation button.... where do you indicate the # of shares?

Does hitting that Confirm button take you to a portal for more details like # of shares?
Yes, the website will show you the # you requested, how many you were allocated, then you can type in how many you want to confirm.

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd
got the email, pushed buttons, may the odds ever be in your favor.

@LoneStar yes, you can confirm the number you want to buy

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3

Takes you to the DSP portal to confirm the # of shares. You can change from the original interested amount.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Odd that last step of Payment doesn't seem to recognize the money that I transferred by ACH into the new MS account setup a couple days ago. I sure hope they can transact payment through their own services. Otherwise I got to send that cash back to bank and do another ACH payment for amount due. Is anyone else seeing it that way? My balance in MS account exceeds my allocation selection by a few bucks. I would expect it to say Total Amount Due as net-zero now. I don't get it...

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Odd that last step of Payment doesn't seem to recognize the money that I transferred by ACH into the new MS account setup a couple days ago. I sure hope they can transact payment through their own services. Otherwise I got to send that cash back to bank and do another ACH payment for amount due. Is anyone else seeing it that way? My balance in MS account exceeds my allocation selection by a few bucks. I would expect it to say Total Amount Due as net-zero now. I don't get it...
Definitely not clear!. Watched the slow-talking video, I determined that the funds need to only be transferred into the MS account, and they will draw from that when funded.

Sponsored

Riddle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
So for transferring funds, do we need to transfer to the "REG-XXXX" we created?

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I am wondering this as well. I transferred 12k initially then another 3k after they raised the target price, so I'm covered, but the DSP wording doesn't sound like it would draw from it, but clicking the ACH button and choosing pay just hangs on me. At least we have a few days to figure it out.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
It looks like it might take a bit of time for the shares to show up in your main MS account. After confirming, at least for my account, there is nothing listed under "holdings," which is where I believe the shares will show up.

Payment has to be made by the 15th, so there's some breathing room anyways

Bloodypiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
I am wondering this as well. I transferred 12k initially then another 3k after they raised the target price, so I'm covered, but the DSP wording doesn't sound like it would draw from it, but clicking the ACH button and choosing pay just hangs on me. At least we have a few days to figure it out.
The instructions say to transfer the EXACT amount into your MS account, and no other process is given.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

It looks like it might take a bit of time for the shares to show up in your main MS account. After confirming, at least for my account, there is nothing listed under "holdings," which is where I believe the shares will show up.

Payment has to be made by the 15th, so there's some breathing room anyways
Same here. I confirmed but don’t see anything listed in the account yet, even though the DSP portal suggested they would show up after I confirmed. Hopefully it updates soon so I can stop thinking about it!
Sponsored