Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
La Silver R1T (7/14/22), Ford Explorer
Occupation
Assistant Principal,
Clubs

This was a good day….

Family was driving to Starved Rock in northern Illinois. I told wife and son before we left let’s just drive by factory on our way to see if we just see one and drive through factory lot. She said go for it :). We drove into main lot and there they were…6 or 7 on chargers and many more in the employee lot. We drove through just to see colors more than anything. It was too much so I had to just get out and at least see the exterior up close. An employee was coming to one of their demo trucks and introduced himself. I said I was just driving through…had a pre-order delivery for nov-dec and just wanted to see one. He said “You wanna see it up close and inside?” Oh hells yeah! He allowed us to sit in it and showed us around the truck. We got the full rundown of it, changed suspensions, bed, frunk, and gear tunnel demo…the whole show minus a drive. It may of been just a quick 5 to 10 minutes of the day….but Sam, thank you.

He didn’t have to do this… but you could tell they just want the world to know what all here already do….the truck is an amazing evolution in the history of the auto industry. It further solidified that a $1000 gamble on a start up auto manufacturer was a damn good idea.

Can’t wait for delivery.

PS. Day with fam was awesome too :)
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
This was a good day….

Family was driving to Starved Rock in northern Illinois. I told wife and son before we left let’s just drive by factory on our way to see if we just see one and drive through factory lot. She said go for it :). We drove into main lot and there they were…6 or 7 on chargers and many more in the employee lot. We drove through just to see colors more than anything. It was too much so I had to just get out and at least see the exterior up close. An employee was coming to one of their demo trucks and introduced himself. I said I was just driving through…had a pre-order delivery for nov-dec and just wanted to see one. He said “You wanna see it up close and inside?” Oh hells yeah! He allowed us to sit in it and showed us around the truck. We got the full rundown of it, changed suspensions, bed, frunk, and gear tunnel demo…the whole show minus a drive. It may of been just a quick 5 to 10 minutes of the day….but Sam, thank you.

He didn’t have to do this… but you could tell they just want the world to know what all here already do….the truck is an amazing evolution in the history of the auto industry. It further solidified that a $1000 gamble on a start up auto manufacturer was a damn good idea.

Can’t wait for delivery.

PS. Day with fam was awesome too :)
Sam C. and an El Cap Granite R1T? If so, that's my Guide... GREAT guy!