First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Quest
Occupation
Marketer
I've not found any detailed review videos on Driver+. Anyone here had a chance to test it?

I'm wondering if it has full stop & go adaptive cruise control, or if it disables at a slow enough speed. I'm also curious as to how good it is at lane keeping. For example, how does it compare to the positively reviewed Teluride's lane keeping?

Also, does anyone know how aggressive the driver attention features are? Is it hands on OR the camera seeing you're paying attention? Or both? I think it would be awesome to just have to pay attention w/o keeping your hand lightly on the wheel.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
SnazzyLabs briefly talks about Driver+. He specifically compares it to Hyundai and says Driver+ is pretty bad, right now.

Hopefully OTA updates will improve it.

Right now, hands must always be on the wheel. It won’t let you drive hands free. Supposedly they’ll enable the camera to confirm you’re paying attention, in lieu of the wheel sensor at some point in the future.

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Several of the reviewers from the Colorado event mentioned it was pretty bad in it's current state. I'd expect frequent OTA improvements for the coming years.
Sponsored