Sponsored

Driver + and other issues

Oak62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 C7 Z51
Curious if anyone else has had any of these issues. I’ve had my truck for about 6 weeks now. Once every week for the first 4 weeks I had to complete full truck reboots due to getting an error code saying Driver + features unavailable. Basically all of the truck’s sensors went offline, so anything dealing with sensors (driver +, cruise control, blind spot warning, etc) don’t work. The truck reset fixed the issue, albeit temporarily.

I sent it to the service center for this and a couple of other small things, one of which was aligning the steering wheel. They thought the sensor issue would be fixed by aligning the steering wheel, so they sent it back to me. Unfortunately it wasn’t and the issue came back a week later. I tried the truck reset again and this time it didn’t resolve the issue. Also at this time I attempted a software update but it wouldn’t take for some reason.

I sent the truck back to service this past Wed morning. The service manager’s only update to me has been that they cannot get the software to update. 3 days now and they can’t get the software updated so they haven’t even looked into the other issue. Pretty upsetting and hard to believe. The pics show the error message from the main screen and then the driver’s screen with all the things along the bottom that showed up. Curious if anyone else has experienced either of these issues.

Rivian R1T R1S Driver + and other issues 89A6AB8C-FDC4-4266-B139-CB21A3C85532

Rivian R1T R1S Driver + and other issues BE667355-DE6D-44DA-81BD-3B0CDA80D13F
Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Haven't seen that many threads about driver+ issues, but starting to see an alarming amount of alignment issues that service centers haven't been able to fix. Did they at least fix your alignment?

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
@Oak62 did you get your Driver+ issue fixed? Mine is permanently disabled and I’m searching for clues to quiz my Service Advisor on. This will be their second attempt to fix it.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

I’ve had one instance where I got a “not available” popup when I tried to engage ACC on a road where it has worked many times in the past. The next drive it was fine and hasn’t squawked since. I just had it in for service & that was one of the issues that got the “not a problem” hand-wave. Was hoping that the Techs Who Live in the Clouds would’ve thrown the SC a bone from the logs but apparently not.
Sponsored