Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

I registered to attend with my family, but no R1 in our driveway yet. We are looking forward to seeing our first R1T up close, along with some other BEVz, and learning about living with an EV.

OP
OP
r1vlife

r1vlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I registered to attend with my family, but no R1 in our driveway yet. We are looking forward to seeing our first R1T up close, along with some other BEVz, and learning about living with an EV.
Awesome look forward to seeing you there!

NorthernOak

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Clubs

I'm genuinely curious what your policy will be at the event for viewing your vehicle. Will you let people sit in it, play with the screens, opening/closing doors?

I'm planning on bringing mine to the Rochester MN event this weekend but I haven't decided yet if I want to just have the windows down for people to look into it, or if I'm comfortable letting people in and out of the truck.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Sponsored

OP
OP
r1vlife

r1vlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I'm genuinely curious what your policy will be at the event for viewing your vehicle. Will you let people sit in it, play with the screens, opening/closing doors?

I'm planning on bringing mine to the Rochester MN event this weekend but I haven't decided yet if I want to just have the windows down for people to look into it, or if I'm comfortable letting people in and out of the truck.
I will probably let people do most of that? The only thing I won't let them do is drive it.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer

I think it's fair to not want 100s of people in your car, you might want to play it by ear. Leave it shut most of the time, but if you get to talking to someone and feel comfortable with letting them in, then you can do that at that time.

That's how I would probably do it. If I had a truck. And an event nearby. Sigh.
Sponsored