Sponsored

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Sounds like your ego is clouding your judgement. Best to avoid those idiots and not add one more to the world...
and you sound French.

Tell me what about my statement implies ego because I applaud the OP for not yielding his lane of traffic to, possibly illegally, cross into the opposing lane of traffic?

I take that back, I don’t really care what you think. Keep crossing the road.
Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Some folks should probably just stay home...sad really...
(dazed and confused other driver...not the OP)

rapPayne

First Name
Rap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Hold on now... do you know what she was doing?

I used to drive for Uber and the app would often have me arriving on the wrong side of the street. Instead of making the rider cross traffic, I would sometimes pull up to the left curb to get the rider.

Of course, when I did this I had my hazards on, and it was a last resort if I couldn't go up a little further and hook a U-turn, but still.

She may have had a valid reason (in her mind) so why didn't you just go around?
I appreciate this level of patience and understanding. I agree that they were probably in the wrong and shouldn't have flipped the OP off, but maybe we're all a little to quick to rush to judgment. Just because folks frustrate me doesn't make them "idiots" or whatever.

The OP was also super-patient. You handled that well. Probably better than I would have. But I'm working on that. :)

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
She even had the audacity to give me the double birdies on the way by. Ok so the middle fingers for being in my OWN lane? lol
What is a double birdie? Is it two separate middle fingers with both hands or was it two fingers with one hand? If it's the latter it's a British "F off" vs. an American "F you." The British salute might explain the "wrong" side of the road but I hope it wasn't a brit that did that.
Sponsored