Door Handles

RobBot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
One of the youtubers I watch looked at a Xpeng P7, which is a chinese produced electric car.

One thing that stuck out to me was the door handles, they look very similar to the Rivian. They present when unlocked, and go in when locked. To my knowledge, no other cars don't have similar door handles.

Unfortunately, they don't really talk about it, and it's some incidental footage, but still interesting.

Sponsored

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
Yeah, that's how the Rivian will be from what I've seen. The closest to it now is the Model S or Evoque which have the full handle slide out. One good thing about handles that tuck away is no worries about spiders in your door handle...

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

One of the youtubers I watch looked at a Xpeng P7, which is a chinese produced electric car.

One thing that stuck out to me was the door handles, they look very similar to the Rivian. They present when unlocked, and go in when locked. To my knowledge, no other cars don't have similar door handles.

Unfortunately, they don't really talk about it, and it's some incidental footage, but still interesting.

More like "Curves Behind"

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Xpeng? More like X-schwing.

Rivian R1T R1S Door Handles ClearExhaustedBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted
Sponsored