Sponsored

Does Rivian Manhattan Store have CHARGING??

Jared2

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
I live in NYC and have a big trip coming up this weekend... I'd really like to start it off with a full charge but Manhattan has basically no high speed charging... Garage would take 16 hours to charge it...

I can't find a number for the Manhattan store to ask them.

All the best!

-Jared
Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
I live in NYC and have a big trip coming up this weekend... I'd really like to start it off with a full charge but Manhattan has basically no high speed charging... Garage would take 16 hours to charge it...

I can't find a number for the Manhattan store to ask them.

All the best!

-Jared
I went during the grand opening, no charging and I don't think they are set up for any in the future either.

Galve2000

First Name
Costas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D, Oredering a dual motor R1S
@OP:

how do you typically charge your Rivian? any garages near your home with level 2 charging? an adapter for Tesla destination chargers can bemost helpful in this regard.

OP
OP

Jared2

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
My garage in my building has several L2 chargers running at 6kw (which take forever).

It would be smart for the Manhattan retail location to add DC charging... Great way to drive purchases of accessories and show others how easy it is to charge on DC. Would also be a great way to get current owners to trade-up to the Max Pack. A new one just came into my garage... I wanted to charge and asked the garage if I could take his spot since he already had 318 miles of range. Guy said "No, he's only at 71%". I had to double check and sure enough, Max Pack!

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I was just there. No charging. It is just a show room - had 2 R1S , 1 R1T, some gear, examples of each tire and that is it. Great to sit in a Rivian and ask questions but that would be it. No parking besides public parking.
No public bathrooms either.

Sponsored

VGA

First Name
Vikas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Not optimal for manhattan…but the closest Tesla superchargers that would work for Rivian are in Brooklyn and Brewster….not optimal but that’s what we got…

OP
OP

Jared2

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
I’ve used the one in Brewster several times. Works well… but that’s only because it’s directly on my way to NW CT.
Sponsored