Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Somebody posted on an alternate forum pics of sanding required to get it to fit and it wasn't pretty. Thankfully, my order was lost in shipping and I got a refund without having to bother with return process.
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 4.49.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 4.49.30 PM.png
Hit it with some acetone after sanding.
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Just need to remove both arm rests & the passenger seat.....should be a breeze then. 😉

Rivi

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S DEFENDER
Ohh..that's great.Let me jump in the dumpster...maybe they didn't empty it since yesterday..

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Lol... mine finally arrived today. Don't have a R1T yet, but y'all say it doesn't fit... so back to Amazon it goes.

Rivi

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S DEFENDER
They are still selling it and amazon doesn't let me leave feedback and they don't post my review either.There is an another buyer who wrote a product review.I wish I've read it before.

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
I also left a review on Amazon for this product and it does not show up. Sketchy.

bhopkins

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I also left a review on Amazon for this product and it does not show up. Sketchy.
I entered my review on Friday and Amazon just posted it. There’s normally a couple days of lag before my Amazon reviews get posted. Perhaps the same is occurring for you.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Ohh..that's great.Let me jump in the dumpster...maybe they didn't empty it since yesterday..
You should try the CDEFG one 🤭
https://a.co/d/fFs5mB7

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer Screenshot_20221106-040048~3

You can't make this crap up. Where do they come up with the names?

By the time you by another of these crap trays, you could've just bought a quality, tested, recommended, and improved one from another vendor who's a site (community) sponsor.

Sponsored

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Just placed an order for a green Twraps one.

When I placed my initial order, I preferred the layout and rubber mats of the LFOTPP to the Twraps v1. The price, design, and wait times were all part of the trade offs I made. Wasn’t just because I was cheap.

The divider in the Twraps v2 and the redesigned cable holes fix the issues I had with it (reviews indicate v2 fits better too). Maybe I’ll be able to repurpose some of these rubber mats with some scissors.

Hopefully this drama will be over by next week. I can’t be arsed to put the LFOTPP to the sander or wait a month for the other suggestion.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
So,,finally got one in the mail. It was pretty soon after they said they were sending a second one, so thinking it might be the first one that got here. Who knows. I will say it did seem sturdy with a nice finish out of the box. Knew it would have issues fitting based on the thread. I was able to get it in. It was hard, but not impossible. Haven't tried to remove it yet, but I'm sure it will be a pain and involve some four letter verbal coaching to get out. No way is it functional for anyone that regularly accesses anything they store in the space below it. We'll see if my Amazon review gets posted. Amazon did say it can take up to several days to process and post the review.

If a second one does show up, someone is going to have the option of getting one of these really cheap with a much higher chance of shipping success rates. They will probably eventually get the size right, but knowing where it is coming from I doubt they will ever overcome their unpredictable shipping woes, especially if a garbage company like Fedex is involved.

Ronimal

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wagoneer
I ordered one of these in Sept as well, and got the same lost shipment story and they are now sending a v2 version. I just cancelled the order due to the feedback here and ordered the twraps model.

Rivi

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S DEFENDER
You should try the CDEFG one 🤭
https://a.co/d/fFs5mB7

Screenshot_20221106-040048~3.png

You can't make this crap up. Where do they come up with the names?

By the time you by another of these crap trays, you could've just bought a quality, tested, recommended, and improved one from another vendor who's a site (community) sponsor.
I'm not interested in an another junk from Amazon w 2 months shipping

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Sincerely appreciate the PSA. Had this in my Amazon “shopping list” for when my delivery gets closer, but just deleted it. Wish the TWRAPS one came with some rubber mats…. If anyone else finds a good one, pls let the community know!
Sponsored