Sponsored

Does my Rivian know what wheels it has? How to adjust for new tires?

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
I’m asking to understand if my range estimates factor in my 20” A/T. If so, how do I adjust whenever I go get new tires?
Sponsored

FooF

First Name
FooF
Threads
Reaction score
Website
foof.me
Vehicles
2022 R1S Launch Green
Occupation
DJ
Clubs

I’m asking to understand if my range estimates factor in my 20” A/T. If so, how do I adjust whenever I go get new tires?
Service request to change tire tire/wheel size.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Service request to change tire tire/wheel size.
They really need to make this user-configurable like Tesla does. Surely there shouldn't be a reason they couldn't allow this for factory wheel/tire combos...not a free-for-all. I wouldn't mind getting a set of 21s just for road trips or something, but not if I need Service to update the truck.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

They really need to make this user-configurable like Tesla does. Surely there shouldn't be a reason they couldn't allow this for factory wheel/tire combos...not a free-for-all. I wouldn't mind getting a set of 21s just for road trips or something, but not if I need Service to update the truck.
Agree user configurable would be a dream but I have found it's not that big of a deal.

I have my truck configured for 21s right now but I am rocking the 20" Nitto Recon Grapplers. My Speedo is more accurate and yeah my range estimates are not great but I just give myself a 30% cushion to account for the tires and the camper and all has been well.
Sponsored