Sponsored

Does anyone make an air diffuser for the front window?

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Gladiator, Porsche GT4, and a bunch of bikes
Clubs

I'm referring to a device like the photo below that deflects the wind so you don't get a buffeting effect. I'm pretty confident the R1 would benefit from them because if I just place my hand on that spot as I drive I can really change the buffeting characteristics quite a bit. Perhaps an easy 3D print project for those of you who own one?

Rivian R1T R1S Does anyone make an air diffuser for the front window? wind
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
If this could make it so the wind noise isn't so bad above 65mph, I would totally buy one. Doesn't look half bad either.

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
I have that one on my 911. The Rivian has the triangle windows so I don’t know how effective it would be at buffeting wind.

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
I'm referring to a device like the photo below that deflects the wind so you don't get a buffeting effect. I'm pretty confident the R1 would benefit from them because if I just place my hand on that spot as I drive I can really change the buffeting characteristics quite a bit. Perhaps an easy 3D print project for those of you who own one?
This is interesting. I have some pretty bad wind noise there, maybe I can make something that would help...
Sponsored