Sponsored

Do you think you'll be able to buy the wood trim separately?

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
That sounds exactly like entitlement to me which is equally obnoxious. I suppose one of your 3 corporations is a car company? Most people fail to understand how insanely difficult it is to start a new car company, even folks that have been successful in other industries. But hey, everybody's an expert.
That is your opinion which differs from mine so be it. Obviously you have not studied history.
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I think I like the medium brown wood best with all the interior colors.

How much would that simplify the supply chain?
I just caught the question in the thread about "Wrapping" regarding covering the black wood trim and decided to go back through this thread. I'm not a fan of the blacked-out trim, but I'm sure other folks are. If I had gone with the Black Mountain over my preferred Forest Edge, I would love to have the option of the medium toned wood. While I agree that it would look good in all three interiors, I understand that it would be difficult to allow everyone to pick which one of the three wood trims they want in the three different Interiors.

Still, it would be nice if that were an option in the aftermarket, or perhaps in future generations of the R1's. I remember when you used to go to the local dealership (long before Mr. Gore invented this whole interweb thingy) and pour over the options sheet and add or delete up to a hundred different items or features, including engines, A/C, radio/tape-deck, power anything & everything, etc. Those days are long gone.

In '91, I bought a Ford Taurus SHO, but apparently didn't pick the "Fully Assembled before delivery" option. 30 years next month, and I'm still bithcin' about it, just like I promised them I would.