tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

If you keep an eye out you'll see our Rivian Blue R`1T zooming around Alexandria ;-)
I've also seen a couple of R1T's using the EA charger in Old Town.
Saw a RB R1T on the 495 to I-95S Express Lane entrance Tuesday on my way home from work…we’re in Springfield.
Sponsored

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Saw a RB R1T on the 495 to I-95S Express Lane entrance Tuesday on my way home from work…we’re in Springfield.
Not us. Truck is in this week for PPF and ceramic coating. Should be back tomorrow 😀

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

Not us. Truck is in this week for PPF and ceramic coating. Should be back tomorrow 😀
Where you getting it done? Mind sharing the quote? I’ll need to get the R1S (aside from the front shield) done along with tint…

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Where you getting it done? Mind sharing the quote? I’ll need to get the R1S (aside from the front shield) done along with tint…
Capital Shine in Arlington.
https://www.capitolshine.com/

We're doing front half XPEL PPF, PPF on the door sills and top of the tailgate above the badging. Ceramic over the entire truck. $3k. They run sales/promos frequently and they gave us a "returning customer" discount as well.

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Capital Shine in Arlington.
https://www.capitolshine.com/

We're doing front half XPEL PPF, PPF on the door sills and top of the tailgate above the badging. Ceramic over the entire truck. $3k. They run sales/promos frequently and they gave us a "returning customer" discount as well.
Thanks. Got a quote from a local guy for 7K for the full stealth wrap, with the paint correction and ceramic beforehand.
Sponsored