Dimensions of the floor tray for a cooler?

fergie

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicles
05 4Runner, 04 F250
I was looking at the R1T and thinking about ways to set it up for road trips and it got me thinking about that low floor tray between the driver and passenger seats. I'm trying to find the dimensions to see if I could fit a Dometic CFX3 25 cooler in there and pug it into the 12V underside of the dash.

I've looked over the Owners manual but I can't find anything. Does anyone have access to some specs?

This Chinese XPENG P5 has a refrigerator in it.

Fridge at (4:30).

Other weird features is you can turn the inside into a bed (10:40) with a movie screen. Fragrance emitter (17:50)
Advertisement

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Some measurements

Screenshot_20211018-072505_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211018-072454_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
Derek

Derek

First Name
Derek
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
This Chinese XPENG P5 has a refrigerator in it.

Fridge at (4:30).

Other weird features is you can turn the inside into a bed (10:40) with a movie screen. Fragrance emitter (17:50)
That car is a crackup haha... Great find though @fergie
The placement of the fridge is what I have a problem with. You would have to pull over and get out the grab a drink, I could do almost the same thing with the ger tunnel and backseat trapdoor.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
@Babbuino that awesome think you! If you still have access to that truck can you do the same for the floor tray in front of the front seat?
Sorry, it wasn't my measurement, but from a Facebook post. I'll keep an eye out if I see any. I'm in FL, so it'll be a while before I get to measure anything 😅

Advertisement

Advertisement