Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi avant, VW Tiguan
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

Anyone help with dimensions of frunk and bed height/width below tonneau cover and height of power outlets and air compressor door in bed? I asked CS and they didn't know.
Sponsored

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
Anyone help with dimensions of frunk and bed height/width below tonneau cover and height of power outlets and air compressor door in bed? I asked CS and they didn't know.
CS supposedly didn't know the frunk dimensions ?... uh huh, righhht ?

dpc166

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Subaru Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
Does anyone know if the width between the wheel well humps is 4' for sheets of plywood?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
OP
OP
Fred6v

Fred6v

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi avant, VW Tiguan
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

Reposting this question and yes surprisingly Rivian CS couldn't answer: Anyone help with dimensions of bed height/width below tonneau cover and height of power outlets and air compressor door from floor of bed?

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Reposting this question and yes surprisingly Rivian CS couldn't answer: Anyone help with dimensions of bed height/width below tonneau cover and height of power outlets and air compressor door from floor of bed?
Again the height under the tonneau is 17”, width between wheel wells is 51”, don’t know height of outlets. Maybe @Iwantatesla could measure that for you.

Bed Length at Rail - Tailgate Up 1373 mm or 54.1 in. Bed Length at Floor - Tailgate Down: 2130 mm or 83.9 in.

Bed width (exposed cargo width): 1299 mm or 51.1 in. Bed wheelhouse width at the floor: 1277 mm or 50.3 in.

Bed Height with Tonneau Open: 465 mm or 18.3 in. Max Cargo Height (Tonneau Closed): 434 mm or 17.1 in.

Bed Volume: 828 L or 29.2 cubic feet

OP
OP
Fred6v

Fred6v

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi avant, VW Tiguan
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

Again the height under the tonneau is 17”, width between wheel wells is 51”, don’t know height of outlets. Maybe @Iwantatesla could measure that for you.

Bed Length at Rail - Tailgate Up 1373 mm or 54.1 in. Bed Length at Floor - Tailgate Down: 2130 mm or 83.9 in.

Bed width (exposed cargo width): 1299 mm or 51.1 in. Bed wheelhouse width at the floor: 1277 mm or 50.3 in.

Bed Height with Tonneau Open: 465 mm or 18.3 in. Max Cargo Height (Tonneau Closed): 434 mm or 17.1 in.

Bed Volume: 828 L or 29.2 cubic feet
Thx Crash!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Thx Crash!
Of note I’ve seen/been told the height under the tonneau is 17” exactly, but have also seen the 17.1” figure. i have a cooler that is 17.1” tall. Curious to see if it will fit…

Dohmar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, Subaru Forester Turbo SH9
Occupation
IT Professional
I really want to know how wide the narrow under-section is in the frunk (ie the shorter dimension) is.
The coolant duct that protrudes might mean that my fridge/freezer won't fit. It looks like a lot of fridge freezers will barely fit in the tray, and the frunk has changed a lot since the initial concept came out (with a lot less space now). I have an Engel that is 20" tall, so the frunk with the false floor removed is pretty much my only hope...

Sponsored

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Can someone that has access to one actually measure it? Alex on autos claim this number is incorrect:

1642003360149.png
I can't imagine a truck, that wants to be a proper truck, not having enough bed width for a 4x8 sheet to lay flat - that's like, truck bed 101. Here's hoping!

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
I can't imagine a truck, that wants to be a proper truck, not having enough bed width for a 4x8 sheet to lay flat - that's like, truck bed 101. Here's hoping!
I am not sure if R1T is trying to be a proper truck with a 4 foot bed.

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
I am not sure if R1T is trying to be a proper truck with a 4 foot bed.
Well, fair. I guess I would expect (hope) a mid-size truck to fit stuff with the tailgate down for those occasional trips to home improvement stores, etc. I'm not expecting Ford Super Duty levels of utility, but something more than my Subaru would be nice. I can't even fit a half sheet inside my car - I've certainly looked a fool trying!

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Well, fair. I guess I would expect (hope) a mid-size truck to fit stuff with the tailgate down for those occasional trips to home improvement stores, etc. I'm not expecting Ford Super Duty levels of utility, but something more than my Subaru would be nice. I can't even fit a half sheet inside my car - I've certainly looked a fool trying!
I am waiting for R1S hoping I can skip buying a truck because R1S is wide enough for plywood but if R1T can not fit it, R1S is likely to be out too.
Sponsored