Sponsored

Did anyone get sent some swag from Rivian??

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Kindness goes a long way...plus I have an amazing Guide.

Rivian R1T R1S Did anyone get sent some swag from Rivian?? IMG20230307134405~2
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Opened my front door and on the porch is a package from Rivian. I never ordered anything so opened it up and lo and behold, a Rivian beanie!!

I've heard of folks picking up their new R1's and later finding stash like water bottles, gear guard teddie or t-shirts in the various compartments.

I just think it's a nice touch (before anyone moans that this is why they're raising $1.3bn !!!). 'Thank you' good folks at Rivian.

Riv.jpeg
Great color

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Awesome, a little explanation pls
Delivery is set for tomorrow and I received this yesterday.

I was kind in all of my interactions with CS over the past 3.5 years. I was by all means direct in many of those interactions but still kept it professional.

It's a combination of good karma and a solid guide that led me to getting this gift.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
My guide sent me a hat and some 21” wheel caps this week after I complained my aero covers pop out daily. Anyone wanna trade a hat for a water bottle ;)

Addison1060

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Jeep GC Overland, '23 R1S
Occupation
Actuary
Clubs

I took delivery 1.5 weeks ago. Sent my guide a Starbucks gift card b/c I appreciated how responsive and patient she was with my questions, and the fact that on my first call, she spent a few extra minutes looking for a vehicle match rather than just checking the 'intro call' box.

This week I received an unexpected box containing a backpack and a nice note. I was genuinely not expecting anything, but it's not a stretch to assume that guides appreciate kind gestures.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I took delivery 1.5 weeks ago. Sent my guide a Starbucks gift card b/c I appreciated how responsive and patient she was with my questions, and the fact that on my first call, she spent a few extra minutes looking for a vehicle match rather than just checking the 'intro call' box.

This week I received an unexpected box containing a backpack and a nice note. I was genuinely not expecting anything, but it's not a stretch to assume that guides appreciate kind gestures.
Did you send it via email to their Rivian email address? I might do something similar pending my tailgate isn't misaligned 😫

Sponsored

computertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Bronco Raptor, '80 911 SC

I was kind in all of my interactions with CS over the past 3.5 years. I was by all means direct in many of those interactions but still kept it professional.

It's a combination of good karma and a solid guide that led me to getting this gift.
I definitely live by the “pinch of sugar goes further than a pound of salt” mantra, but ask a direct question and it’ll just be ignored. Send a text. Crickets.

At this point I’m guessing their customer load is just crazy high and making new customers is more important than answering a question from little ol’ me.

Rivian does have some sweet swag though!

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Welp, since driving a Rivian, I do have a lotta swag.

However, none of it has been free.

Addison1060

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Jeep GC Overland, '23 R1S
Occupation
Actuary
Clubs

Did you send it via email to their Rivian email address? I might do something similar pending my tailgate isn't misaligned 😫
Yes, I sent it to their Rivian email address. My tailgate alignment was in good shape so it was an easy call!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

That's fantastic

Charged

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, Rivian R1T
Clubs

I was slightly disappointed not to get any merch when my R1T was delivered, but three weeks later I received a package from Rivian with a beanie, a t-shirt, and a water bottle—all FG (like my truck). Before reading this thread I had presumed that this swag was what every owner receives. For the record, I did have a very good experience with my guide. I certainly appreciated the gift, but as others have noted, the R1T is its own reward to the owner!
Sponsored