Sponsored

Did anyone get sent some swag from Rivian??

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I got a Rivian water bottle last year when they cancelled a 1st mile event I signed up for because there was too much rain.

My son tells me he wishes they gave him a free Gary plushy when we picked up the car.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
I got a Rivian water bottle last year when they cancelled a 1st mile event I signed up for because there was too much rain.

My son tells me he wishes they gave him a free Gary plushy when we picked up the car.
I never got a bottle but I did get a Gary plushy from them. I traded them $40 for it.

No_Name5330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 tremor/ GMC Yukon AT4/ R1S
Clubs

What is kind of interesting (at least to me) is that I originally reserved a R1S - the picture they sent was a FG R1S. Then I changed to an R1T, got a first mile drive, changed back, confirmed on RC/FE. Which they decided not to make and I went Processing. Then I got Shop access and my wife picked...FG (not my favorite color but hey).
Sorry to change the topic but how did you switch your order. My guide is being stubborn and keeps refusing the switch.

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
Sorry to change the topic but how did you switch your order. My guide is being stubborn and keeps refusing the switch.
Well it was a long time ago - before I got a guide (this past September). Looking back through email it appears it was in December 2021. "Back in the day" you could make changes like that in your configuration. Of course, they were going to build my locked configuration (Red Canyon / Forest Edge) - until they decided to drop it. A lot of water under the bridge...

Sponsored

dradam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S OC LA Silver 21 as of Nov 3, 2022 !!
Don't want a hat, don't want a free feild kit, what I really really really really really really want is an R1S that doesn't Tok and quiet A/C.

No_Name5330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 tremor/ GMC Yukon AT4/ R1S
Clubs

Well it was a long time ago - before I got a guide (this past September). Looking back through email it appears it was in December 2021. "Back in the day" you could make changes like that in your configuration. Of course, they were going to build my locked configuration (Red Canyon / Forest Edge) - until they decided to drop it. A lot of water under the bridge...
Ahh so sounds like it’s not possible anymore. Unfortunate for us new comers.

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
Opened my front door and on the porch is a package from Rivian. I never ordered anything so opened it up and lo and behold, a Rivian beanie!!

I've heard of folks picking up their new R1's and later finding stash like water bottles, gear guard teddie or t-shirts in the various compartments.

I just think it's a nice touch (before anyone moans that this is why they're raising $1.3bn !!!). 'Thank you' good folks at Rivian.

Riv.jpeg
That's a sick beanie. (please send me one Rivian)
Sponsored